Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Heard this draft is good for interior lineman but not so much for tackles.
    Most of the OT in this yearís draft are either better suited as RT in the NFL or are developmental prospects who arenít day 1 starters at the LT position. Personally, if we had multiple picks in the 2nd or 3rd round, I would gladly spend one of them on a starting RT like Dalton Risner, Jawaan Taylor or even David Edwards. But since we only have two picks in the first three rounds, I would rather go edge rusher and D-lineman with our first two picks and sign a veteran RT like Daryl Williams or Bobby Massie.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 01-02-2019 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armo_NYG_fan View Post
    Most of the OT in this yearís draft are either better suited as RT in the NFL or are developmental prospects who arenít day 1 starters at the LT position. Personally, if we had multiple picks in the 2nd or 3rd round, I would gladly spend one of them on a starting RT like Dalton Risner, Jawaan Taylor or even David Edwards. Since we have only have two picks in the first three rounds, I would rather go edge rusher and D-lineman with our first two picks and sign a veteran RT like Daryl Williams or Bobby Massie.
    I could go multiple ways in my opinion. Depends on what happens in FA. They need DL help and Secondary help. However, Beal is expected back and if he lives up to his hype, he should be immediately helpful.

Ah great, another offseason of Obj trade rumors again

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I could go multiple ways in my opinion. Depends on what happens in FA. They need DL help and Secondary help. However, Beal is expected back and if he lives up to his hype, he should be immediately helpful.
    This draft is loaded with LT/RT you might be able to find one in the second round. I really love Cody Allen if we pass on a QB

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    This draft is loaded with LT/RT you might be able to find one in the second round. I really love Cody Allen if we pass on a QB
    Maybe we could get Flowers back, I mean he definitely improved in Jacksonville.

Can anyone explain how exclusive rights work for a ERFA?

The draft is loaded with DL more than LT/RT. I doubt that the Giants are looking for a LT , a RT yes .

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    The draft is loaded with DL more than LT/RT. I doubt that the Giants are looking for a LT , a RT yes .
    Rather draft a T, we just need a 5T you can find that in the second round. Cody Allen reminds me of Jason Peters.

I'm warming to idea of Haskins if he is available at 6. Wouldn't trade up for him tho.

Rather draft a T, we just need a 5T you can find that in the second round. Cody Allen reminds me of Jason Peters.
    What is a 5T ?

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I'm warming to idea of Haskins if he is available at 6. Wouldn't trade up for him tho.
    It really depends on what we do in FA . We need lots of help defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Eli taking a paycut to come back and mentor a talent like Haskins would be ideal for the future of this franchise. Just now sure it will all play out that way.

Don't worry. He's got this.

What is a 5T ?
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...es-5-technique

It really depends on what we do in FA . We need lots of help defensively.
    Oh if we get Haskins I feel we may punting next season to develop him. So we get some guys in FA but no long term deals. Would just be to build a core of Barkley, Beckham, Haskins.

Is anybody fully sold on Haskins and why? Frankly havenít seen a lot of college ball this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast