Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 138
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    33,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Wouldn't be shocked if they just ask Eli for the paycut directly no extension , DG can say listen were trying to make 1 more run with you , help us with the cap space OR we sign back Ereck Flowers
    Oof. Eli would pass out from PTSD if he heard that.

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,906
    Haskins > Muarry
    If we do not go QB round 1 , We need to go defense. We have multiple Holes on every level of the defense. We have no depth at CB , Hoping Beal can come back and make a difference , We need to resign Collins and send Curtis Riley to NFL Europe ...... Webb is the worst DB ive seen in a long time . I had flash backs of Touch Down CC Brown ....

    Devin White - 3 Down Sideline to Sideline LB
    Greedy Williams - Lock Down Fast / Lanky CB
    Ed Oliver - If we are a 3-4 Defense , He can get there interior Pass Rush
    There are several D ends / Edge Rushers who we can list here I see them all so close.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    33,549
    I hope they take Haskins but I disagree with the idea that they should trade up for him if needed.

    Team has way too many needs to give up valuable picks for anyone. If Haskins isnít there at 6 go with defense and use the huge number of picks we have in this very deep draft to stack the defense and OL.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    I hope they take Haskins but I disagree with the idea that they should trade up for him if needed.

    Team has way too many needs to give up valuable picks for anyone. If Haskins isnít there at 6 go with defense and use the huge number of picks we have in this very deep draft to stack the defense and OL.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We also do not have a 3rd round pick because of the Beal Supplemental Draft

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    I hope they take Haskins but I disagree with the idea that they should trade up for him if needed.

    Team has way too many needs to give up valuable picks for anyone. If Haskins isnít there at 6 go with defense and use the huge number of picks we have in this very deep draft to stack the defense and OL.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everything depends on what the Giants do in free agency as to what they do in the draft.FA starts in March and the draft is not until late April.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    356
    With Murray declaring that he is playing football would you call the cardinals for Rosen? What would you offer? This years 1? This years 2 and next years 2? Thoughts?

    If this is done before free agency Manning can be cut outright(17mil more) and they can have money to sign free agents.DE,OL and secondary.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    33,549
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBlue Giant View Post
    With Murray declaring that he is playing football would you call the cardinals for Rosen? What would you offer? This years 1? This years 2 and next years 2? Thoughts?

    If this is done before free agency Manning can be cut outright(17mil more) and they can have money to sign free agents.DE,OL and secondary.
    I'd probably rather let the draft play out before making a move for any other QB like Rosen.

    Not sure Murray declaring commitment to football affects the Giants too much. I doubt he'd be the pick this team would make, and I think come draft day Haskins will still be seen as the consensus top QB.

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    356
    If Rosen is available due to interest from Arizona on Murray( Hypothetically),the question becomes is Rosen>Haskins ? If zona asks for our 1st for him i do it in a heartbeat.Haskins will cost more draft capital. Won't get him at 6.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London,England
    Posts
    12,811
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBlue Giant View Post
    If Rosen is available due to interest from Arizona on Murray( Hypothetically),the question becomes is Rosen>Haskins ? If zona asks for our 1st for him i do it in a heartbeat.Haskins will cost more draft capital. Won't get him at 6.
    Like wth are guys like you so afraid to trade up for? And on no planet is Rosen better than Haskins. At least coming out as prospects. If Haskins is ďthe guyĒ I donít give a crap what picks these next 2 drafts they give up which wouldnít be a killer anyhow. Jets went 6 to 2 off just two #ís. So if getting the guy means our 2nd this year and next then so be it.
    You think KC remembers what they gave up for Mahomes? How bout philly? Houston?chiccago? Jets?
    the New York Football Giants select.....

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    356
    Good point about the other teams but we have so many holes to fill and trading 2 numbers 2s means that we pick Haskins and then pick in the 4th.3rd round pick went in supplemental draft last year on Beal.We need oline help and Defensive help.I almost want to load up everywhere else and go all in on QB next year.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBlue Giant View Post
    If Rosen is available due to interest from Arizona on Murray( Hypothetically),the question becomes is Rosen>Haskins ? If zona asks for our 1st for him i do it in a heartbeat.Haskins will cost more draft capital. Won't get him at 6.
    No...No Rosen

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London,England
    Posts
    12,811
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBlue Giant View Post
    Good point about the other teams but we have so many holes to fill and trading 2 numbers 2s means that we pick Haskins and then pick in the 4th.3rd round pick went in supplemental draft last year on Beal.We need oline help and Defensive help.I almost want to load up everywhere else and go all in on QB next year.
    You canít wait on next season because what if they whiff again on the Oline in the top 10 again? Or at DB again? Hell KC has no defense at all but they can address it now because they got QB established.
    the New York Football Giants select.....

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    You canít wait on next season because what if they whiff again on the Oline in the top 10 again? Or at DB again? Hell KC has no defense at all but they can address it now because they got QB established.
    Disagree , KC had a decent Defense they have a legit D line , Fuller is a good CB , Nelson is better than Average Berry being hurt wasnt ideal . The LB core is weak , Speaks isnt great , Ragland isnt a good fit or atleast right now.
    But remember the more the Offense scores the more often the Defense is out on the field.
    KC needs another CB , An a LB and there defense is real good
    If spags moves them to a 4-3 they will be a top 15 defense easily , Chris Jones is a game changing DT

    Now saying all that.
    I want Haskins at 6 if he isnt there , I want Devin White
    Cant get a QB for the Offense give me 1 for the defense
    Id love to move OV or Jenkins to get back into the 1st round and snag a O lineman

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Disagree , KC had a decent Defense they have a legit D line , Fuller is a good CB , Nelson is better than Average Berry being hurt wasnt ideal . The LB core is weak , Speaks isnt great , Ragland isnt a good fit or atleast right now.
    But remember the more the Offense scores the more often the Defense is out on the field.
    KC needs another CB , An a LB and there defense is real good
    If spags moves them to a 4-3 they will be a top 15 defense easily , Chris Jones is a game changing DT

    Now saying all that.
    I want Haskins at 6 if he isnt there , I want Devin White
    Cant get a QB for the Offense give me 1 for the defense
    Id love to move OV or Jenkins to get back into the 1st round and snag a O lineman
    How will that 5th rounder that you'll get for either one of them get you to the 1st round?

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    356
    Given that they pick at 38,trading into the back end of the 1st will problably cost pick 38 and the 1st of the 4th round picks plus a comp. Pick they have this year or a 3rd next year.(example) raiders get pick 38 and next years 3rd or they get the 1st pick in the fourth and a comp pick in the 4th for pick 27.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •