Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 616 to 621 of 621
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,886
    The dolphins just fired Pat Flaherty one week into camp due to the struggles of their OL. Time to do the same with Hunter and bring back perky flaherty.

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,886
    Well Tate just lost his appeal. 4 game suspension it is.

    What a bunch of crap.

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    31,584
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Well Tate just lost his appeal. 4 game suspension it is.

    What a bunch of crap.
    If he beat someone, he would still be allowed to play. Oh.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    46,878
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    If he beat someone, he would still be allowed to play. Oh.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Not if he smoked a joint before he did it though. #priorities


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,363
    Take a medication to try to have a child with your wife, and then report it to NFL, get 4 game suspension.

    Beat the **** out of your girlfriend or some random girl - NFL will cover it up for you for as along as possible. If it comes out, then maybe 2 game suspension.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    31,584
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Not if he smoked a joint before he did it though. #priorities


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tmml

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •