Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    id still be happy with Mark Ingram.... just sayin

Did they ever hire Grigson? I don't think so, but wondered if I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    Did they ever hire Grigson? I don't think so, but wondered if I missed something.
    At least nothing official was ever announced. Not sure if he was ever hired or not.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    At least nothing official was ever announced. Not sure if he was ever hired or not.
    Thanks. Articles made it sound like a done deal. They need someone to handle the workload. Guess they will hire someone eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    Thanks. Articles made it sound like a done deal. They need someone to handle the workload. Guess they will hire someone eventually.
    There was another report that the Raiders were looking at hiring former Charger GM AJ Smith as well that came out yesterday or the day before. They will hire an assistant to help Mayock at some point.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    There was another report that the Raiders were looking at hiring former Charger GM AJ Smith as well that came out yesterday or the day before. They will hire an assistant to help Mayock at some point.
    It AJ Smith! Are you ****ing kidding me, that guy single handily killed the Chargers franchise...

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    It AJ Smith! Are you ****ing kidding me, that guy single handily killed the Chargers franchise...
    How so?

Mayock was a great hire. I see good things ahead for the Vegas Raiders.

-Stiglitz

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    I don't really like Mike Mayock either, to be honest.

But I'm not sure if it matters, We have an idiot as an owner. How do you overcome that?
    The same way we overcame his dad...

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation24 View Post
    The same way we overcame his dad...
    Al was a force when we were good, not something to be overcome.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Unless Im missing something...... Mark is doing what he should be. Taking care of stadiums and issues like that. He, in my mind, does not medal in day to day football operations.. Which makes him no way shape or form like his father.
    Dogdaddy

He nixes already agreed upon deals, directly hires head coaches, allows his head coach to hire a “GM”...makes personnel decisions. All while allowing his team to become homeless. Yeah, he sounds buttoned up.

Looking forward to seeing the warts on the Vegas move to come to light. And trust me, they’re there.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Stork, should we stay in Oakland when they aren’t going to make us a new stadium. It’s probably the worst stadium in the nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    He nixes already agreed upon deals, directly hires head coaches, allows his head coach to hire a “GM”...makes personnel decisions. All while allowing his team to become homeless. Yeah, he sounds buttoned up.

Looking forward to seeing the warts on the Vegas move to come to light. And trust me, they’re there.

-Stork

The only deal he nixed was the OG from I believe Minnesota.. turns out his ankle was damaged and thank goodness he stepped in.

I think mark is an ugly dude with a bad haircut that gets under your skin... most owners are heavily involved in gm and head coaching decisions as they should.. I know I would want to be a part of hiring the face of by business..

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    The only deal he nixed was the OG from I believe Minnesota.. turns out his ankle was damaged and thank goodness he stepped in.

I think mark is an ugly dude with a bad haircut that gets under your skin... most owners are heavily involved in gm and head coaching decisions as they should.. I know I would want to be a part of hiring the face of by business..
    The OG that would have come cheaper than Osemele while playing better? Especially the last couple of years? And...was more available? That one?

Mark admitted that he didn’t know what he was doing, that he was aware of what he didn’t know...yet push comes to shove, doesn’t follow that thought process. And we suffer for it.

-Stork

-tippa irie

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast