Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Is James Harden A Superstar?

Or is he just a regular season player? Still unproven in the playoffs.

To me, the definition of a superstar is one who is exception in the regular season but takes it to another level come playoff time.

Is he just a really really good talent and franchise level player but not a true superstar until he proves it in the playoffs?

Thoughts?

yes he is, absolutely.

There's no argument to say otherwise. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

I can't stand him or his flopping flailing arms game but sure nowadays he is one...

He absolutely is and it's not debatable. He can be frustrating to watch, but he is probably the most unguardable player in the game.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    yes he is, absolutely.

There's no argument to say otherwise. Period.
    Only cuz the standards have dwindled in this era

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He absolutely is and it's not debatable. He can be frustrating to watch, but he is probably the most unguardable player in the game.
    Second only to Giannis

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    In the regular season.

I don't like his skills late in the game, yeah he as his moments, but I think he can be shut down in a sense, especially in the playoffs. I don't think he's elite at creating space for his shot, or finishing through contact which is what is needed more in high pressure situations and whistles are less likely to be blown. Most of the time when they spread out late in the game the guy dribbles for 20 plus seconds and jacks a contested three.

I'm not going to feed a troll. I hope the mods will do the right thing and block this absurd garbage excuse of a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I'm not going to feed a troll. I hope the mods will do the right thing and block this absurd garbage excuse of a thread.
    Hoping for censorship, always a good decision. Especially when it's something iterated about harden since his ascent to alleged stardom

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Hoping for censorship, always a good decision. Especially when it's something iterated about harden since his ascent to alleged stardom
    Dude is the reigning MVP, has finished in the top two two other times and is looking to be a legitimate MVP candidate with the things he's accomplishing this season with just truly an otherworldly level of offensive production that some posters on PSD love to overlook. He's not even 30 years old yet, and he's on pace to be in the top 75 in both all-time points and assists, top 100 in all-time steals and top 10 in all-time 3-pointers by season's end. If you don't think he's a superstar, then you don't know what the term "superstar" means.

As for you, didn't you just admit a few days ago that you've watched one NBA game all season long and that you don't really care anymore? For someone who doesn't care, you certainly seem to have passionate opinions and continue to post a lot. If I didn't care, I think I could find a better use of my time...

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Dude is the reigning MVP, has finished in the top two two other times and is looking to be a legitimate MVP candidate with the things he's accomplishing this season with just truly an otherworldly level of offensive production that some posters on PSD love to overlook. He's not even 30 years old yet, and he's on pace to be in the top 75 in both all-time points and assists, top 100 in all-time steals and top 10 in all-time 3-pointers by season's end. If you don't think he's a superstar, then you don't know what the term "superstar" means.

As for you, didn't you just admit a few days ago that you've watched one NBA game all season long and that you don't really care anymore? For someone who doesn't care, you certainly seem to have passionate opinions and continue to post a lot. If I didn't care, I think I could find a better use of my time...
    The reason you don't know what it means is because you ignore the very purpose of this thread. You would rather feign intellectual superiority. Put it this way, would you call max kellerman a troll? How about the plethora of pundits that have echoed what's soo obvious about him. There are ways of substantiating this claim ffs. Do not call for censorship when it's his manifesto.

I have dropped off alot, but thanks for remembering a random post where I got different responses, it's people like you that I still post here. Hate to break it to you but the nba has gotten to a point where watching the game has become less relevant thanks to the homogenization of the product. You prolly could make better use of your time, no fight there

The reason you don't know what it means is because you ignore the very purpose of this thread. You would rather feign intellectual superiority. Put it this way, would you call max kellerman a troll? How about the plethora of pundits that have echoed what's soo obvious about him. There are ways of substantiating this claim ffs. Do not call for censorship when it's his manifesto.

I have dropped off alot, but thanks for remembering a random post where I got different responses, it's people like you that I still post here. Hate to break it to you but the nba has gotten to a point where watching the game has become less relevant thanks to the homogenization of the product. You prolly could make better use of your time, no fight there

Man... One integrates James Harden in today's Milwaukee Bucks next to Giannis and ends up with a team that would have the GSW "eating" at least 130pts for each and every time the two teams would meet, as well as have an offense that averages 145pts against the rest of the league!

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Man... One integrates James Harden in today's Milwaukee Bucks next to Giannis and ends up with a team that would have the GSW "eating" at least 130pts for each and every time the two teams would meet, as well as have an offense that averages 145pts against the rest of the league!
    That might be because one of them entertains their true purpose as a sidekick. Guess which one it would be

That might be because one of them entertains their true purpose as a sidekick. Guess which one it would be
    "might be" are the key words... but what "would be", won't "might be"...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast