Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 254
  1. #46
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    He’s 13... not sure he’s ready for the forum life
    thats when i signed up lol

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,828
    He needs to get a tattoo that says

    “PSD life chose him”
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    thats when i signed up lol
    sigh, I'm old enough to be your dad.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,377
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    sigh, I'm old enough to be your dad.
    dad?

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,705
    There’s a mom joke in here somewhere that we aren’t allowed to enjoy

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,521
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    There’s a mom joke in here somewhere that we aren’t allowed to enjoy
    I know...I almost risked it.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,828
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    dad?
    Has ahoda just been renamed Ahodad?
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,828
    I have zero interest in this year‘s Super Bowl. I will most likely purposely plan to not watch it.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I have zero interest in this year‘s Super Bowl. I will most likely purposely plan to not watch it.
    Taking into consideration that it very well should have been Saints - Patriots, I'll gladly take this match up. Really wanted to see a Chiefs - Rams game so I will take the lesser of two evils. A Brees/Brady bowl would have been too much for me.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    There’s a mom joke in here somewhere that we aren’t allowed to enjoy
    well 1 of us enjoyed it

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    dad?
    son?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,567
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Taking into consideration that it very well should have been Saints - Patriots, I'll gladly take this match up. Really wanted to see a Chiefs - Rams game so I will take the lesser of two evils. A Brees/Brady bowl would have been too much for me.
    I'll watch it. Good reason to gather with buddies, day drink, and eat bar food.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,828
    I could only imagine at the Lions made the Super Bowl, I’m not sure that I would be sober enough to remember the game... or who I punched.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I have zero interest in this year‘s Super Bowl. I will most likely purposely plan to not watch it.
    why lol, this was probably the greatest final 4 we've ever had and whatever combination of the 4 teams would've been a great matchup, and you aren't interested in the coronation?

    Is it a Cali thing?

    Like, you live in a state with fans of one of the teams, and you don't wanna hear it, you root for Honolulu blue, so you want to root against that team, but that means rooting for the Pats, and you hate them... If that's the rationale I get you

  15. #60
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    I could only imagine at the Lions made the Super Bowl, I’m not sure that I would be sober enough to remember the game... or who I punched.
    i'm running thru the city bustin out windows with my elbows

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •