Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 241 to 254 of 254
  1. #241
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,376
    24.1%

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,149
    Go Lions!

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,101
    **** the Lions!

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,149
    Go Broncos!

  5. #245
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,376
    #TankForJoe

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    #TankForJoe
    and trade Stafford after 2020?

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,101
    I'd laugh if Cincinnati was stupid enough to blow this golden opportunity for a franchise QB and win meaningless games with Dalton.

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,567
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'd laugh if Cincinnati was stupid enough to blow this golden opportunity for a franchise QB and win meaningless games with Dalton.
    I think they were just trying to get Dalton a record. I think he became the Bengals career leader in TD passes.

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,149
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    I think they were just trying to get Dalton a record. I think he became the Bengals career leader in TD passes.
    also trade value, the Bears will be in the market and he's gotta look decent enough down the stretch to warrant a pick

    edit: for context, Turdbisky only looks good against the Lions, I'd wager the rest of the season he looks like a bum. Also, with the Jags giving up on Foles and giving Minshew the job for the rest of the year, if Minshew ***** the bed they'll be a candidate.
    Last edited by GuySir; 12-03-2019 at 02:59 AM.

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,977
    Not sure if anyone reads fivethirtyeight articles/analysis' but they had one on the Lions' season. Pretty interesting:

    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...espn:frontpage

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,567
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    also trade value, the Bears will be in the market and he's gotta look decent enough down the stretch to warrant a pick

    edit: for context, Turdbisky only looks good against the Lions, I'd wager the rest of the season he looks like a bum. Also, with the Jags giving up on Foles and giving Minshew the job for the rest of the year, if Minshew ***** the bed they'll be a candidate.
    Good point. Dalton isn't awful. H'es not great, but he's not awful.

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,567
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Not sure if anyone reads fivethirtyeight articles/analysis' but they had one on the Lions' season. Pretty interesting:

    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...espn:frontpage
    It is interesting, but they're not saying a lot that we haven't said. Defense gives up leads & sucks in the second half. I wish it could be fixed.

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,149
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    It is interesting, but they're not saying a lot that we haven't said. Defense gives up leads & sucks in the second half. I wish it could be fixed.
    It was like a statistical definition of SOL

    Detroitís blanket coverage has been shredded to cheesecloth
    haha

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,567
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    It was like a statistical definition of SOL



    haha
    hahah yes! The author could have just written that.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •