Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2020 Playoffs Thread

Wow Watson.

Wow Tannehill.

seen this on reddit after Vrabel took a minute off the clock with penalties

Yeah this is what pisses me off about this rule. If you are up by 2 scores in the 4th, you can literally commit a penalty EVERY PLAY, and there is no downside.

All 5 offensive lineman hold? - Cool thanks for the 40 second runoff

Chop block? - Back me up and take another 40 seconds

Facemask every member of the defense? - Oops! my bad, ill take those 40 seconds please

Throw in a false start and a delay of game between every play. Boom, 80 more seconds gone.

You end up backed into your own end zone, and then just punt after taking 10 minutes off the clock. The defense can decline the penalty but if you can commit all the penalties then you should be able to get some yards every time

I would do this every time. Patirica would probably pass the ball

Derrick Henry carried the Titans last night. I can't imagine they would have won without him. Not bad for a guy that was thought to be slow.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Derrick Henry carried the Titans last night. I can't imagine they would have won without him. Not bad for a guy that was thought to be slow.
    can't even lie.. i remember posting him doing a drill before his rookie season he looked absolutely lost.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFXD-rfw...ource=ig_embed

Now the dude is one of the top RB's in the NFL and built like a house on wheels
    Last edited by rocket; 01-05-2020 at 02:55 PM.

I'm getting really tired of seeing the Saints and their constant underacheiving.

that was OPI. no doubt would've been reviewed by New York and overturned if Lions

Yep. Even if they don't overturn it, NFL has barely done it all year (that would mean they would have to admit their officials/rules are incompetent), at least look at it. You can make up some gibberish like you always do to justify not calling it a push off. Not even looking at it is gross. Everyone can see it was a push off, trying to hand waive it away is insulting.

imagine if Stafford had Dalvin Cook

we'd still suck, but at least we'd have Dalvin Cook

Anthony Zettel had a sack vs the Vikings today..

Vabrel looking ever better of the hc than Patricia is. Though to Vabrel's advantage he has Jon Robinson as a gm who has put together a talented, well drafted roster. We have Bob Quinn who has done...stuff.

Vabrel looking ever better of the hc than Patricia is. Though to Vabrel's advantage he has Jon Robinson as a gm who has put together a talented, well drafted roster. We have Bob Quinn who has done...stuff.
    we're gonna look pretty smart when we roll out Scarbrough as Henry 2.0, Brady cheap, and 50 some odd failures

I was joking last night but please don't actually give us a Houston-Tennessee AFC title game

I was joking last night but please don't actually give us a Houston-Tennessee AFC title game
    this is eerily similar the game last night

I have more faith in Mahomes than Jackson though

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    this is eerily similar the game last night

I have more faith in Mahomes than Jackson though
    They do have the passing offense and a lot of clock but damn this is a shock. I know Reid's teams have a tendency to fail in the playoffs, but like this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast