Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    but he made that interception a couple years ago. It was him, not the all-pro defensive back.
    yep and all credit should be given for that amazing play call...but **** man that was 4 years ago now. I can't believe he brings that **** up.

Embarrassing

On an unrelated note my cousin and I were laughing at the pumped in noise at Ford Field. No way in hell is FF that happy haha. Pump in a lot of boos and silence and you get the authentic FF experience.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    it's crazy we went from Caldwell (bad coach)

to a coach that's x50 worse. this is making us all suffer man i'm tired of it
    Itís clear as day that the Lions will not make a decent jump till the Fords are out of the picture. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Itís clear as day that the Lions will not make a decent jump till the Fords are out of the picture. All of them.
    can we give her at a little longer than the same year she took over after the draft was already done?

I don't really see what ownership really has to do with winning...Cowboys were dominant under Jerry Jones and they have sucked under Jerry Jones. Both situations the same owner its about that owner getting the right people and letting them do what they are paid to do. Look at the Eagles Owner - brought in Andy Reid had success moved on from him for Chip Kelly sucked, and gave power back to Roseman.

If she proves she can't make the correct decisions then I say she should sell the team but I will give her time to actually hire the right people.
    Last edited by garnotm; 09-14-2020 at 04:09 PM.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Yeah, you'd think being a "genius" coach, especially coming from the defensive side of the ball, he'd make the proper adjustments for this. And really, how hard is it to stop a guy like Trubisky too?? I can see a miraculous comeback by Rodgers, Mahomes, etc. But man... outcoached again. He just sucks. Maybe don't hire a ****** GM and let him replace good coaches with his buddies.
    Yep, he's the worst coordinator the Patriots ever produced and the Lions hired him to be their HC. Somehow, his leadership is worse than his X/Os. It's kinda impressive that you can be this inept. Then again, that's the Lions in a nutshell. Can't even luck their way into a run. Impressive levels of incompetence from the top-down.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Almost nailed it
    tbf, if mitch didnt play so poorly in thie first half, they probably route us

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    That's the problem. he's been called a genius for years and he clearly isn't one. **** has gotten to his head.
    he's never been considered a genius and I'm tired of this straw man

Coleman to the IR.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 09-15-2020 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    You wanted Caldwell gone more than anyone here lolol. You flip flop more than a politician.
    Where am I flip flopping you troll I just said Caldwell was a bad coach.

Lay off the meds man

yep and all credit should be given for that amazing play call...but **** man that was 4 years ago now. I can't believe he brings that **** up.
    5 years

Iqwt

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    he's never been considered a genius and I'm tired of this straw man
    True a lot of the genius comments are made tongue in cheek.

Nonetheless, I bet he hears that he's a "rocket scientist" and **** like that and thinks he's the ****. Well turns out, he's just ****.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Coleman to the IR.
    saw that too. This defense is so ****ed. hahahahhaha.

saw that too. This defense is so ****ed. hahahahhaha.
    I personally can't wait to see Daryl Roberts, Amani Oruwariye, Tony McRae, and (insert FA here) go against Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams.

Could also be baptism through fire for Okudah if he is able to play.

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast