Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    There's a lot of random foreign shows I keep watching on Netflix, Kingdom is one, Always a Witch is another, and my personal favorite Money Heist because it reminds me so much of 90's action films, it's just a barrage of mindless action lol
    Have you checked out Mark Wahlberg's new movie? Spenser Confidential? It's.....entertaining?

Also, anyone happen to check the 'projected' opening day lineup for the Tigers? It's funny that my username is tigers.6 because I literally laughed out loud when I looked at the lineup.

1. Cameron Maybin
    2. Niko Goodrum
    3. Miguel Cabrera
    4. C.J. Cron
    5. Jonathan Schoop
    6. Jeimer Candelario
    7. Christin Stewart
    8. Austin Romine
    9. Victor Reyes

I know this is the Lions page but has anyone been following them? I'm located in Chicago so I don't get the pleasure of listening to the grumblings of Valenti on a daily basis, nor do I miss it. I have not followed the Tigers at all as of late and it shows that I am not missing anything with that lineup hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Also, anyone happen to check the 'projected' opening day lineup for the Tigers? It's funny that my username is tigers.6 because I literally laughed out loud when I looked at the lineup.

1. Cameron Maybin
    2. Niko Goodrum
    3. Miguel Cabrera
    4. C.J. Cron
    5. Jonathan Schoop
    6. Jeimer Candelario
    7. Christin Stewart
    8. Austin Romine
    9. Victor Reyes

I know this is the Lions page but has anyone been following them? I'm located in Chicago so I don't get the pleasure of listening to the grumblings of Valenti on a daily basis, nor do I miss it. I have not followed the Tigers at all as of late and it shows that I am not missing anything with that lineup hahaha
    looks better than last year. there's a few of us in the Tigers forum!

At least they should actually be able to hit the ball out of the park this year. Yeah they're gonna be god awful but at least keep it entertaining.

Candy and Stewart look like busts though

we'll see how the young stud pitchers do, but I'm figuring another top pick next year, assuming there's a season and a draft

1. Cameron Maybin
    2. Niko Goodrum
    3. Miguel Cabrera
    4. C.J. Cron
    5. Jonathan Schoop
    6. Jeimer Candelario
    7. Christin Stewart
    8. Austin Romine
    9. Victor Reyes

Maybin is back?? and Romine is still a tiger??

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Maybin is back?? and Romine is still a tiger??
    Not Andrew, his brother, the ex-Yankee catcher. The one that fought Miggy lol.

Gronk didnít want to play in Detroit because he was transitioning his acting skills from the nfl to the wwe.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Gronk didnít want to play in Detroit because he was transitioning his acting skills from the nfl to the wwe.
    I wonder what his WWE salary is compared to what the Lions extension would've been

I know this is the Lions page but has anyone been following them?
    Some people still do but they lost a lot of fans, at least temporarily, when they said they weren't going to try to win. Not a lot of fans bought the argument that an MLB rebuild is just as lengthy as an NHL rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Not Andrew, his brother, the ex-Yankee catcher. The one that fought Miggy lol.
    oh yeah! I remember that. I was still watching a good percentage of the games when that happened. The yankees catcher landed a dirty hit on...someone on our team. I think it was VMART. was a good fight.

anyone else finding themselves not missing sports as much as they thought they would?

maybe it's because Detroit sports are so putrid there's nothing to look forward to anyway, but I thought I'd be going nuts by now

anyone else finding themselves not missing sports as much as they thought they would?

maybe it's because Detroit sports are so putrid there's nothing to look forward to anyway, but I thought I'd be going nuts by now
    The lions have been preparing us for covid19 since the 1950ís
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    The lions have been preparing us for covid19 since the 1950ís
    Posts of the year.

😅
    Last edited by whooligun; 04-17-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast