Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 382
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,923
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I believe he's loyal to ILML, they ride bikes to bars and bang in bathrooms to keep it alive
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,923
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    Not bad...
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,576
    So I've been away from PSD for a bit because I was completing my Master's degree in counseling with a focus in trauma. License application is in the mail so I should be a certified LLPC very soon!

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,440
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    So I've been away from PSD for a bit because I was completing my Master's degree in counseling with a focus in trauma. License application is in the mail so I should be a certified LLPC very soon!
    quit bragging, jerk

    I mean congrats, bro!

    What's an LLPC?

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,576
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    quit bragging, jerk

    I mean congrats, bro!

    What's an LLPC?
    Limited License Practicing Counselor. Basically I have to report to a supervisor for 2000-3000 hours (forgot what Michigan's law is) about my work for the week/bi-week. I can still practice legally like a professional just need to check in with someone else essentially.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,440
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Limited License Practicing Counselor. Basically I have to report to a supervisor for 2000-3000 hours (forgot what Michigan's law is) about my work for the week/bi-week. I can still practice legally like a professional just need to check in with someone else essentially.
    that's awesome man!

    good to hear things are going well


  7. #217
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,923
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Limited License Practicing Counselor. Basically I have to report to a supervisor for 2000-3000 hours (forgot what Michigan's law is) about my work for the week/bi-week. I can still practice legally like a professional just need to check in with someone else essentially.
    Congratulations my man!
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,923
    Does anyone want to step up and make game threads on a regular basis?
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  9. #219
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Does anyone want to step up and make game threads on a regular basis?
    I do my best to make them in case anyone doesn't

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...-Carolina-(3-1)

    Look at that beautiful thread
    Last edited by rocket; 08-13-2019 at 10:28 PM.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,440
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    I do my best to make them in case anyone doesn't

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...-Carolina-(3-1)

    Look at that beautiful thread
    I like it, clean font, very succinct

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,222
    that was the one time AA didn't fumble too.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,652
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    that was the one time AA didn't fumble too.
    almost had 100 yards!

  13. #223
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,652
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I like it, clean font, very succinct
    i will keep this forum alive until i die!

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,222





    Watching these types of videos questions why I waste any time supporting this god forsaken team. F this ownership.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,923
    Sorry about not checking in last week guys. Kids are in full soccer & cross country swing... plus my Volenteer life is crazy all the way till the end of October. If someone wants to make the threads the next couple of weeks, that would be awesome.

    PM me.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •