Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 887
  1. #511
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,042
    45.8%

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,351
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    wait, does the "J" in Donald J Trump stand for Jack Handey?
    Iím waiting for the punchline....
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Iím waiting for the punchline....

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,351
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post


    (jumbo virus emoji deleted)


  6. #516
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,351
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post


    (jumbo virus emoji deleted)

    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    we'll be quarantined together, and I'm ok with that

    just hopefully not in a rest stop bathroom

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,423
    Who wins more games in 2020: Lions or Tigers

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,412
    Tigers. Barely.

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,876
    Football won't happen, so Tigers just need 1 before the next shutdown

  11. #521
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19,042
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Football won't happen, so Tigers just need 1 before the next shutdown
    Football has never happened for the Lions, you are right there

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,423
    I want to laugh, but it's truth and not a joke.

    Ugh, why do all 4 of my favorite teams have to be one of the worst teams in their respective sports? And on top of that, the draft process in them are rigged so the Detroit teams can't ever get better.

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,351
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I want to laugh, but it's truth and not a joke.

    Ugh, why do all 4 of my favorite teams have to be one of the worst teams in their respective sports? And on top of that, the draft process in them are rigged so the Detroit teams can't ever get better.
    at least we are not the browns
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    at least we are not the browns
    is that really a good thing, though?

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,412

Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •