Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Does your ďlarge libraryď consists of small movies of you earning a few bucks?
    No because no one wants to see micropenis vids.

I figured this place would be more busy given the current situation. What are you all doing, spending time with your families!?

The wife and I are on Day 11 of 'Shelter in Place' and what started off as, 'sweet, we get to work from home' quickly changed to, 'I can't wait to get back into the office.'

What is everyone watching? Anything good?

I've been going through movies I have that I've been meaning to watch but never did. I just finished the entire Purge series and they are the dumbest movies I've seen in awhile.

Other than that I've been running through some old games ala Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I've been going through movies I have that I've been meaning to watch but never did. I just finished the entire Purge series and they are the dumbest movies I've seen in awhile.

Other than that I've been running through some old games ala Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time.
    I really wish the Purge series was better produced. I believe there is a lot there that could be made into a great story. Unfortunately we are stuck with the garbage that we have now.

Wife and I have rewatched the entire Star Wars saga. Just have the newest one to get to but unfortunately they haven't released it to Disney + yet. There has been rumblings that they may release it early like Frozen 2 but I'm still unsure. Knowing my luck I will buy it for $20 and they will end up releasing it the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    I really wish the Purge series was better produced. I believe there is a lot there that could be made into a great story. Unfortunately we are stuck with the garbage that we have now.

Wife and I have rewatched the entire Star Wars saga. Just have the newest one to get to but unfortunately they haven't released it to Disney + yet. There has been rumblings that they may release it early like Frozen 2 but I'm still unsure. Knowing my luck I will buy it for $20 and they will end up releasing it the next day.
    Yeah the idea and concept is ripe for social commentary and horror. They even try in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th movies but it never really fully connected for me. It felt very surface level and basic. Also, as a counselor I can tell you no social worker, therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist would sign off on an experiment like this. It is a direct HIPPA violation and conflict of core ethics. Frank Grillo is the man though.

I'm ****ing moving these next 2 weeks. Couldn't have picked a worse time to try and move, but here we are.

In the day, I'm working from home so that is pretty much normal business, but as soon as I logoff, I begin to pack.

I have agoraphobia so my daily life has been pretty much the same, minus sports

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I have agoraphobia so my daily life has been pretty much the same, minus sports
    god damnit Spike!

Im working from home and weíre (everyone in the company) all fighting to keep from losing our jobs, so Iím working 12-14 hour days

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    god damnit Spike!
    he's still around and still a nuisance

I figured this place would be more busy given the current situation. What are you all doing, spending time with your families!?

The wife and I are on Day 11 of 'Shelter in Place' and what started off as, 'sweet, we get to work from home' quickly changed to, 'I can't wait to get back into the office.'

WATCH TIGER KING!!!!

It's truly amazing.

Star Wars has been out for a couple weeks. You just have to know where to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Star Wars has been out for a couple weeks. You just have to know where to watch it.
    I'm sure I can figure a way to watch it on the bootleg sites but hooking my computer up to my TV is just too much work haha

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    WATCH TIGER KING!!!!

It's truly amazing.
    My wife is pretty into this but for whatever reason I am not on the train as it being that great. We are on episode 5, I think, and it is just not captivating to me. Maybe because I'm a softy and seeing the animals in cages makes me cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post

Funny you guys mentioned these. I just picked up red dead redemption two. And Iíve been immersed in that. The kids are playing breath of the wild and my oldest daughter is completely submerged in ocarina of time. Ask for movies. iíve been watching late-night movies with my oldest son, movies that Iíve always wanted to watch with him. So far weíve seen: reservoir dogs, seven, Gladiator, usual suspects... tonight he wants to see cabin in the woods. Iíve never seen it.

During the day were trying to be productive. So far I repaired the gate to our house, shewt-rocked a bedroom, snaked out a slow drain, cleaned up the yard, fixed our ceiling fan.
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 03-26-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Funny you guys mentioned these. I just picked up red dead redemption two. And Iíve been immersed in that. The kids are playing breath of the wild and my oldest daughter is completely submerged in ocarina of time. Ask for movies. iíve been watching late-night movies with my oldest son, movies that Iíve always wanted to watch with him. So far weíve seen: reservoir dogs, seven, Gladiator, usual suspects... tonight he wants to see cabin in the woods. Iíve never seen it.

During the day were trying to be productive. So far I repaired the gate to our house, shewt-rocked a bedroom, snaked out a slow drain, cleaned up the yard, fixed our ceiling fan.
    Cabin in the Woods is really good.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast