Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

According to Pro Football Focus, Sheard had his best graded season in 2015 under the now-Lions head coachís tutelage.

Sack production has never been a strength of Sheard, but he has consistently delivered around five sacks a season.

Run defense -- which is very important to Patricia -- has often been the strengths of Sheardís game.
    Source: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/li...to-aid-defense

Here I thought he was a pure pass rusher. Lol nope, another run first defender with pass rush occasionally.

However, the Lions need someone at the "Jack" spot because they foolishly assumed Christian Jones (another terrible BQ extension) would be able to play it. So, after proving that he is a bad LB/Jack, the Lions decided now they need to replace him.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 09-24-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Their list of players available is just a binder of previous Patriot rosters. Pathetic.

I think I was listening to Valenti the other day and he essentially was laughing about whether or not he thought BB was losing sleep over the likes of Shelton, Harmon, and Collins all leaving for the Lions. Like, it's pretty telling that the Patriots are more willing to just move on than to resign the above players. And, here we are signing all of his throwaways relying on them to be productive starters haha.

Snacks to Seattle?

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    i miss when we had players on the D-Line that would get sacks... Devin Taylor, George Johnson, Kerry Hyder these random mfs would put in work. even during the Schwartz ERA at least D-Line had something

I miss the convict years with Schwartz at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    yup remember that guy making shirts in this forum lol.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Good lord, what a telling stat.

How bad can you possibly be at your job???

The bar is SO LOW for this franchise and its poor fans.
    i seen one for run blocking and pass blocking which was also one of the worst in league

Snacks to Seattle?
    Bears and Packers expressed interest too apparently.

I can only imagine how that'll play out against us.

Don't you remember? We had that black coach that no one liked because he didn't make facial expressions.

The one who's team kept coming back in the 2nd half and winning? But all the white fans said it was all Stafford who was making 2nd half adjustments? Him & Jim Bob...that white coach (who sucks).

So they got rid of the black coach and all his black assistants and brought in a whole bunch of white people. So all the white Lions fans were super excited. And this new regime has a super long leash.

And even though they kept losing, they got rid of their HOF black WR and their superstar black CB. That big, mean black DT had to go too even though he was absolutely dominant.

That white QB though? Those white owners love him. Gonna give him $250,000,000 for his mediocre career.

Go Lions!
    I don't necessarily think the things in the org are racially driven, but it's tough to argue with anything you're saying.

I'm still okay with firing JC. We obviously just ****ed up royally with MP...and I think BQ and the entire management staff needs to go.

Doesn't matter....Lions are still owned by the Fords and will be in perpetual shift for the rest of the life of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Source: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/li...to-aid-defense

Here I thought he was a pure pass rusher. Lol nope, another run first defender with pass rush occasionally.

However, the Lions need someone at the "Jack" spot because they foolishly assumed Christian Jones (another terrible BQ extension) would be able to play it. So, after proving that he is a bad LB/Jack, the Lions decided now they need to replace him.
    it's so funny to me how much the team says the focus on stopping the run....and they've consistently been some of the worst at the league at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    At least shartz was entertaining. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    that's not white, man
    right men can't jump

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    right men can't jump
    you was white

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    At least shartz was entertaining. lol.
    I would say trade for Schwartz but he never played for the Patriots.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    I would say trade for Schwartz but he never played for the Patriots.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast