Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 714
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,726
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Boobs or Butt?
    I'm a butt, leg, and thigh guy myself.

    I do appreciate some nice boobs though.

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,199
    Butt for me as well.

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,936
    Man boobs?

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,229
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    What's up homies
    Dude!!! Still eating 10k calories?
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    32,229
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Man boobs?
    Sorry… I thought we were excluding present company.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Sorry… I thought we were excluding present company.

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,726
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Man boobs?
    only if they're not hairy.

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    15,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Dude!!! Still eating 10k calories?
    Lol no to fat for that now

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,790
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    Lol no to fat for that now
    time to reduce carbs!

  10. #535
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,979
    it's crazy we went from Caldwell (bad coach)

    to a coach that's x50 worse. this is making us all suffer man i'm tired of it

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,199
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    Going to be real fun to watch Rodgers pick apart this secondary. He went 32/44 for 364 yards, 4 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions against Minnesota....
    I think the part that made me laugh the most is the fact that they still clung to man defense despite not having the personal to do it, due to the injuries. You know you have a journeyman and ST CB out there and yet still asking them to run the same scheme as if Trufant, Coleman, and Okudah were out there. No adjustments whatsoever and is still astounded that the Lions defense caved in. You are right, Rodgers is going to have a field day with this secondary, healthy or not.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,936
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    it's crazy we went from Caldwell (bad coach)

    to a coach that's x50 worse. this is making us all suffer man i'm tired of it
    You wanted Caldwell gone more than anyone here lolol. You flip flop more than a politician.

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,936
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I think the part that made me laugh the most is the fact that they still clung to man defense despite not having the personal to do it, due to the injuries. You know you have a journeyman and ST CB out there and yet still asking them to run the same scheme as if Trufant, Coleman, and Okudah were out there. No adjustments whatsoever and is still astounded that the Lions defense caved in. You are right, Rodgers is going to have a field day with this secondary, healthy or not.
    Yeah, you'd think being a "genius" coach, especially coming from the defensive side of the ball, he'd make the proper adjustments for this. And really, how hard is it to stop a guy like Trubisky too?? I can see a miraculous comeback by Rodgers, Mahomes, etc. But man... outcoached again. He just sucks. Maybe don't hire a ****** GM and let him replace good coaches with his buddies.

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,726
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Yeah, you'd think being a "genius" coach, especially coming from the defensive side of the ball, he'd make the proper adjustments for this. And really, how hard is it to stop a guy like Trubisky too?? I can see a miraculous comeback by Rodgers, Mahomes, etc. But man... outcoached again. He just sucks. Maybe don't hire a ****** GM and let him replace good coaches with his buddies.
    That's the problem. he's been called a genius for years and he clearly isn't one. **** has gotten to his head.

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    That's the problem. he's been called a genius for years and he clearly isn't one. **** has gotten to his head.
    but he made that interception a couple years ago. It was him, not the all-pro defensive back.

Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •