Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    I'm sure I can figure a way to watch it on the bootleg sites but hooking my computer up to my TV is just too much work haha

My wife is pretty into this but for whatever reason I am not on the train as it being that great. We are on episode 5, I think, and it is just not captivating to me. Maybe because I'm a softy and seeing the animals in cages makes me cringe.
    create a plex account and I'll share my library with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    WATCH TIGER KING!!!!

It's truly amazing.
    yeah okay buddy

create a plex account and I'll share my library with you.
    I appreciate the offer but no thanks.

WATCH TIGER KING!!!!

It's truly amazing.
    that's next on my list, gotta finish Altered Carbon season 2 first. I dislike this show, and don't know why I keep watching it, but it's a short season so I figure I'll finish it up and move on

Also finishing up Love is Blind because I'm a reality dating dork. I don't really understand the point of having a "blind" dating show involving all attractive people, but whatever.

Tiger King sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Boudreaux View Post
    Tiger King sucks.
    how did someone so dumb become a doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    that's next on my list, gotta finish Altered Carbon season 2 first. I dislike this show, and don't know why I keep watching it, but it's a short season so I figure I'll finish it up and move on

Also finishing up Love is Blind because I'm a reality dating dork. I don't really understand the point of having a "blind" dating show involving all attractive people, but whatever.
    I never gave Altered Carbon a go but my buddies say I am not missing out on much. Similar to what they said they watched it to essentially just finish it.

Not sure if you have Prime but I have been watching The Expanse and it's pretty good. Scores high on rotten tomatoes.

I never gave Altered Carbon a go but my buddies say I am not missing out on much. Similar to what they said they watched it to essentially just finish it.

Not sure if you have Prime but I have been watching The Expanse and it's pretty good. Scores high on rotten tomatoes.
    Just Netflix and Hulu here, I'm kinda stoked about the FX shows coming to Hulu, I've always wanted to check out The Americans

Oh and the next Ozark season came out today I think

Sneaky fun show: Happy. They try a little harder than necessary for some "shock" moments lol but overall I dug it more than expected for the premise of a guy with an imaginary cartoon crime fighting friend haha, although I think they already cancelled it after two seasons

how did someone so dumb become a doctor?
    Caribbean med school.

Just Netflix and Hulu here, I'm kinda stoked about the FX shows coming to Hulu, I've always wanted to check out The Americans

Oh and the next Ozark season came out today I think

Sneaky fun show: Happy. They try a little harder than necessary for some "shock" moments lol but overall I dug it more than expected for the premise of a guy with an imaginary cartoon crime fighting friend haha, although I think they already cancelled it after two seasons
    Is Happy the show with Stabler? haha I have never given that a watch.

Is Happy the show with Stabler? haha I have never given that a watch.
    I have no idea who Stabler is lol

oh wait, is he a Law & Order guy? If so, yeah. Plus Patton Oswalt as the cartoon donkey

I have no idea who Stabler is lol

oh wait, is he a Law & Order guy? If so, yeah. Plus Patton Oswalt as the cartoon donkey
    Yea, guy from SVU. Couldn't recall his name (Christopher Meloni) and didn't feel like googling it at the time. He's pretty funny. His bit in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is great.

McMillions doc & the Gentlemen movie are both good.

There's a lot of random foreign shows I keep watching on Netflix, Kingdom is one, Always a Witch is another, and my personal favorite Money Heist because it reminds me so much of 90's action films, it's just a barrage of mindless action lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Boudreaux View Post
    Caribbean med school.
    I hope it was taught by Miss Cleo!

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast