Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Bears 2nd team defense schooling us

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    It's over. I think Zimmer should be on the hot seat. This season is on him, he was given a talented team and they under achieved. I'm also hoping this is Rhodes last time in a viking uniform.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    This season should be on whomever decided to make that deal on Cousins. Period!! If it was Zimmer, than get him out. I seriously doubt it was him. The older I get, the less I care about sports. Maybe this is it for me anyhow. This team had no chance at advancing in the playoffs so today is just par for the course. Cousins record this year agains teams that ended the season over .500? 1-6. Couldn't have seen that coming now could we????

New coaching staff next year? Are we going to be one of those surprise teams to fire our coach? The defense has not looked as deadly as past years and we need an offensively minded head coach to get the best out of cousins..... I fully believe in Kirk but we need a smart coach to find the right system for him & a major review and correction of our offensive line!

Welp gentlemen, id hate to say i told you so, but i called this all years. Said the cousins signing would cost us since the money cant be used elsewhere, and he cant win big games. Was called pessimistic for calling out zimmer .... regular season records and passing stats dont matter, and this proves it.

Id love to say im surprised, but im not. Not surprised at all ...

Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    This season should be on whomever decided to make that deal on Cousins. Period!! If it was Zimmer, than get him out. I seriously doubt it was him. The older I get, the less I care about sports. Maybe this is it for me anyhow. This team had no chance at advancing in the playoffs so today is just par for the course. Cousins record this year agains teams that ended the season over .500? 1-6. Couldn't have seen that coming now could we????
    It's the biggest team sport of all sports.... cousins was a let down but so was every aspect of this team except our wide receivers.

I think we make the playoffs with Keenum

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    New coaching staff next year? Are we going to be one of those surprise teams to fire our coach? The defense has not looked as deadly as past years and we need an offensively minded head coach to get the best out of cousins..... I fully believe in Kirk but we need a smart coach to find the right system for him & a major review and correction of our offensive line!
    Is this Rick Spielman ??

Minneapolis Miracle part 2?

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    Is this Rick Spielman ??
    If you keep the cost out which we can all agree was an over payment to whatever degree ---- as a viking fan, name a more talented qb we have had in the last 10 years. Only Brett Favre is "better" that says alot of our poor Vikings and to me reiterates that at least we have competence there. Might be overpaid, might not be perfect, but for us Vikings we have a ton worse and on a regular basis.

*I exclude teddy because of the injury and major unknown with the what if question *

Cousins was 4-19 vs teams that finished above .500 coming into this season. This year he's 1-6 (win @ Philadelphia) against such teams (if my math is right). PAY THE MAN!! LMFAO!!!----- Love, Rick Spielman

Our line canít even block the Bears back up lineman. What a pitiful showing today. Embarrassing performance overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Sooo...does 8-7-1 still count as a winning season?

Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    If you keep the cost out which we can all agree was an over payment to whatever degree ---- as a viking fan, name a more talented qb we have had in the last 10 years. Only Brett Favre is "better" that says alot of our poor Vikings and to me reiterates that at least we have competence there. Might be overpaid, might not be perfect, but for us Vikings we have a ton worse and on a regular basis.

*I exclude teddy because of the injury and major unknown with the what if question *
    Sorry, but the cost/contract affects the whole team. You can't just keep it out. Are you seriously trying to debate that signing Cousins to $84 mil GUARANTEED (over payment? You think?) was better than keeping Case around and fixing the O-line?? Keenum wanted to stay. He signed with Denver for 2yrs/$36m with $25mil guaranteed. We could have got him for 3/$36 fully guaranteed. Yes, that made more sense. Way more sense. If you seriously think Cousins was smart deal, I will end this debate because my time is worth more.

We MUST improve the O line

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

What a joke

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast