Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Diggs is the best player on the team

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hope he breaks 100 catches.

If I was HC for the bears, I would lose on purpose. Rather face the Vikings next week than the eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotaloyal View Post
    If I was HC for the bears, I would lose on purpose. Rather face the Vikings next week than the eagles.
    I thought the same thing. Why take a chance on playing the Eagles, they could actually beat Chicago.

Piss poor 3rd down defense today

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Besides Diggs, It doesnt look like anyone wants to win this game.

What a joke

If you cant beat them, join them

What a joke

Its not even funny. The timberwolves have a better chance of winning a championship before this joke of a team.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I hope we lose. Maybe theyíll finally start to take the oline seriously. Instead of settling for second tier FAs like Reiff or Remmers and waiting in the draft for guys like Elflein or OíNeill, maybe now Rick will use a high pick or spend $$$ on a good lineman. We donít even need to be as good as Dallas, we just need to stop being terrible. Perfect examples: spend extra and get Whitworth instead of Reiff or use a draft pick on Daniels instead of Hughes. We would be in a much different spot if we had good lineman. But then again we do have Kirk at QB so maybe weíd be in the same spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Completely agree. Last time we went in on a top notch o-lineman was Hutch and that turned out well. We need to go back to that. If we draft another DB in the first Iím gonna lose it.

A very sad way to end the season, pathetic effort and showing by coaches, players, and ultimately, the GM.

Thatís game.

It's over. I think Zimmer should be on the hot seat. This season is on him, he was given a talented team and they under achieved. I'm also hoping this is Rhodes last time in a viking uniform.

This whole coaching staff except for Zimmer needs to be gone immediately after this game. Spielman can **** himself too.

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotaloyal View Post
    I said this last week. Bears are going to face a hot experienced Eagles team. They could have played their 2nd string at 50% and still made this week a close game. We had NO chance at going into Chicago and winning. The Eagles on the other hand?????? Be interesting to see what the next few months bring. If I'm Stefanski, I'd take an offer elsewhere in the same capacity if offered. I like Zimmer. He is way less to blame than Spielman, but he needs to be a head coach 100% of the time and not 75/25 defense to offense. That is IMO where he seriously fails this team. Turn over your defense to Edwards and be a damn head coach. The O-line has been terrible for the last 7 or 8 years. That's 100% on the front office.

It's over. I think Zimmer should be on the hot seat. This season is on him, he was given a talented team and they under achieved. I'm also hoping this is Rhodes last time in a viking uniform.

Itís not Zimmers fault. I predicted this team to be 8-8. I was pretty darn close. Itís not his fault or Cousins fault this oline sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Itís not Zimmers fault. I predicted this team to be 8-8. I was pretty darn close. Itís not his fault or Cousins fault this oline sucks.
    Who's fault is it that the defense got handled today?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast