Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What?

Trump turned that down?
    Yep. It contained provisions for DACA citizenship and Steve King and Hannity probably weren’t pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep. It contained provisions for DACA citizenship and Steve King and Hannity probably weren’t pleased.
    I don't get it. Then why is the right crying about funding?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I support "calling" this is national emergency. I would think when people are being killed by people that shouldn't be in the country that that is an emergency.

I don't know about declaring it a national emergency where that enables Trump to legally do other things. if Trump does that then that could give the next Democrat President reason to declare a national emergency in issues that they feel are an emergency.

right now I think Democrats should negotiate where they can get something in return for funding border security.

it was a crisis in the Obama administration.

so basically it's fear mongering that Russia is doing XYZ, it's fear mongering that Trump colluded with Russia, it's fear mongering about Russia Russia Russia!
    The Russian one is the only one you cared to comment on. So you missed your point and continue your tunnel vision to defend trump and we get closer to confirming your location in some St Petersburg basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The Russian one is the only one you cared to comment on. So you missed your point and continue your tunnel vision to defend trump and we get closer to confirming your location in some St Petersburg basement.

I love that it’s “fear mongering” when he have proof Trump has been bankrolled by Russia since the 80’s.

Proof that Trump’s childish distraction tactics work on people who reject fact like Special. Wonder what flailing mental gymnastics he’ll pull when this admin goes down. He’s already doing an amazing job defending a huge failure of a POTUS lol

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    I love that it’s “fear mongering” when he have proof Trump has been bankrolled by Russia since the 80’s.

Proof that Trump’s childish distraction tactics work on people who reject fact like Special. Wonder what flailing mental gymnastics he’ll pull when this admin goes down. He’s already doing an amazing job defending a huge failure of a POTUS lol
    I wasn’t even referring to the Trump Russia stuff. It was Cold War related, but the guy never passes up an opportunity to defend Trumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

the Russian one jumped out because it's your side fear mongering about Russia and yet you used this for an example.
    the rest of what you said is just ignorance and you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Oh you're talking about the humanitarian crisis not the fictional border crisis. Sorry then yes, that is real. I don't know how much of a role we have in fixing it though because the problem is that many Central and South American governments are corrupt AF. I mean ours is pretty corrupt but not to the level as the ones in Central and South America.
    where did the humanitarian crisis come from? the border.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...14-under-obama

Media had no problem calling it a border 'crisis' in 2014 under Obama
    Both Democrats and most news media are yelling as often as they can that there is no border "crisis," even though they spent the last year telling everyone there was and even though they had no problem explicitly calling it a "crisis" in 2014, when the situation was the exact same as it is now.

"We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the borer that only underscores the need to drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all," then-President Barack Obama said in the Rose Garden in 2014. "In recent weeks we've seen a surge of unaccompanied children arrive at the border, brought here and to other countries by smugglers and traffickers."

This is no different than what President Trump said from the Oval Office on Tuesday.

"Last month, 20,000 migrant children were illegally brought into the United States -- a dramatic increase," he said. "These children are used as human pawns by vicious coyotes and ruthless gangs."

The only difference is how the media are covering it.

The Washington Post on July 12, 2014, referred to "the current crisis on the Southwest border, where authorities have apprehended tens of thousands of unaccompanied Central American children since October ..." The story's lead author was Karen Tumulty, now a columnist for the Post, who completely dismissed the idea of any crisis at the border this week.

"We are headed to this extraordinary situation where the president declares a state of emergency, which does not exist, and the law does not really explain what we do if the president manufactures an emergency," she said Tuesday on MSNBC.

On June 5, 2014, a New York Times article began, "This is what it looks like when an immigration system is overwhelmed by tens of thousands of women and children from Central America." It further noted that, "The Federal Emergency Management Agency has been ordered to coordinate efforts to contain the crisis."

The Times editorial board this week, however, said that the crisis is actually "in the Oval Office."

The border crisis didn't change between 2014 and now. The only thing that changed was who's in the White House and how the media are reporting on it.

a person is smart, people are dumb. people continue to be convinced by Democrats playing politics and spewing nonsense that contradicts what they (Democrats) thought in the recent past.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Remember when 25 billion was approved for the wall af Trump nixed it. Good times

remember when I gave you information about this and you ignored it? here it is again to remind you..

https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...ct-daca-offers
    White House, Democrats reject competing DACA offers
    The Trump administration pitched a deal to include $25 billion in border wall funding and a two-and-a-half-year extension of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in a mammoth government funding bill, but Democrats rejected the offer, according to a person familiar with the talks.

The source added that Democrats countered by offering $25 billion in border wall funding in exchange for a pathway to citizenship for the larger "Dreamers" population, roughly 1.8 million, a move that has been supported by President Trump, but the White House said no.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 01-12-2019 at 11:45 AM.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

The reason he can’t get the funding is that elections have consequences. Are we debating that fact?

the Russian one jumped out because it's your side fear mongering about Russia and yet you used this for an example.
    the rest of what you said is just ignorance and you know that.

where did the humanitarian crisis come from? the border.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...14-under-obama

a person is smart, people are dumb. people continue to be convinced by Democrats playing politics and spewing nonsense that contradicts what they (Democrats) thought in the recent past.

remember when I gave you information about this and you ignored it? here it is again to remind you..

https://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...ct-daca-offers
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...l-daca/551288/

There's more articles like that. Schumer said they had three deals that Trump nixed because it would upset the far right. so ****ing emergency. The guy is a joke

This **** down is on him and his little ***** McConnell. The American people spoke in electing so many people to Congress. No one wants his damn wall. And before you use your favourite talking point that Democrats don't want border secuirty when even you know it is false
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 01-12-2019 at 01:56 PM.

What?

Trump turned that down?
    Schumer said he turned down three offers that had major funding for the wall. The guy might be the worst deal maker around

Schumer said he turned down three offers that had major funding for the wall. The guy might be the worst deal maker around
    I don't get him. He talks about renegotiating trade deals and bringing jobs back to America (which he may be in the process of doing, gotta see how things play out), but now he has put so many Americans out of a job.

The guys just all over the place.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I don't get him. He talks about renegotiating trade deals and bringing jobs back to America (which he may be in the process of doing, gotta see how things play out), but now he has put so many Americans out of a job.

Let me help you: he's an idiot who likely has dementia.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...l-daca/551288/

There's more articles like that. Schumer said they had three deals that Trump nixed because it would upset the far right. so ****ing emergency. The guy is a joke

This **** down is on him and his little ***** McConnell. The American people spoke in electing so many people to Congress. No one wants his damn wall. And before you use your favourite talking point that Democrats don't want border secuirty when even you know it is false
    are you aware that a fence and a wall are basically the same?

are you aware that border agents actually on the ground do want a physical barrier?

if Democrats now want border security they could easily prove that by agreeing to less money ($5.7 billion) than they already agreed on before ($8 billion).

now you believe what Chuck Schumer said. Schumer also said a fence works, don't you have to agree with that.
    do you always believe everything the Democrats say.

they're not permanently out of a job, and they will still get paid.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

are you aware that border agents actually on the ground do want a physical barrier?

if Democrats now want border security they could easily prove that by agreeing to less money ($5.7 billion) than they already agreed on before ($8 billion).

now you believe what Chuck Schumer said. Schumer also said a fence works, don't you have to agree with that.

Are you aware that a fence and a wall are nothing alike? When you show people pictures of what a wall and a fence are NO ONE would mistake the two terms.

Further are you aware that when the CBP agents were asked how to prevent illegal immigration they provided over 900 "capability gaps" that prevented them from keeping illegal entrants out and only a couple of those (four, I believe) would have been assisted by a wall. That leaves 99.5% of the problems that wouldn't have been solved.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I'm aware. Me and you agreed on a picket fence at the border. Remember?

If Donald Trump wants to get critical employees back to work and secure over a billion dollars for much needed border secuirty he should do it. No? It's not like there's six bills waiting for that signature he loves showing everyone

According to this Google search, many workers are out of a paycheck, or private individuals footing paychecks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=who+...obile&ie=UTF-8

I don't know the ins and outs of how this works, but that link seems to strongly support my take, that people are not getting paid under the president who acted like that was one of his top most priority.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast