Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

What's the Real reason the Wall Can't Get approved???

Why do you think Trump cannot get the wall approved???

Is it the cost of $5.5 billion?
    This is a drop in the bucket of the federal budget. Money could be moved around from hundreds of different projects or places. We've wasted tons of money in the past…BO's Cash for Clunkers program, Bushes Tax Rebate, Shrimps on a Treadmill, Cow Flatulence, Foreign Aid to peope that hat us, troops stationed all over the place.etc. Adjust any or several of these projects and the money will materialize. Saying it's money is ridiculous.

And if it was truly money, of someone like the Koch Brothers or the Waltons or some other rich familty donated the money…would that make it ok to build the wall.

If a pile of money came out of nowhere and affected nothing, the dems would still find a reason not to build the wall.

Is it the "show me a 20 foot wall and I'll show you a 22 foot ladder argument? So therefore the wall would be ineffective. Is that the reason.That these guys would drag a 22 foot ladder through the dessert and climb over the wall. Somehow I can't see that happening.

Is it that walls don't work? Is that it? Then why do so many people live in gated communities if they don't work? Why do walled and gated communities have so much lower crime rates than other parts of the cities?

Is it that people wanting to come in are honest people? And all your statistics prove it. (Forgetting the fact that an illegal crossing is a dishonest act.) And if everyone is honest, why are there customs barriers coming into countries? Can't we just ask them what they are bringing in without all the searches? If they're all honest………

Is it that they are poor and all deserve a chance to have a better life? Is that the reason. If so, do you hand out money to the panhandlers you come across at red lights? Are you willing to help the neighbor a few blocks away that you never met who lost his job or has a sick child. Are you willing to kick in a few bucks. What about the poor unfortunates in our own society, why the border people and not those already here.

Let's make it real easy, it's all anonymous here, no one knows who you are…how much do you donate in any given year. And I don't mean taxes. How much extra out of your pocket money do you contribute to various causes and charities. (Please don't mention the clothing boxes you toss your old shirts in…they don't count.) How much time do you spend working on charities and organizations for the poor. Actual time away from home (not little league coaching). How much. We'd all like to know.

________

All this caring and fairness and sympathy the dems are throwing around is a load of bull crap. They know the wall needs to be built and they won't give in just to make Trump look bad. They would do anything to make him look bad. Just because Trump was stupid enough to take blame for the shutdown doesn't mean he is the root cause of it. The democrats are. They know the wall (or the fence) is needed and they are leaving the US vulnerable and in a chaotic state over immigration in a childish ploy to make Trump look bad.

And it's going to get worse. ]Two kids died so far. More to follow. You can expect sexual abuse and rioting in the camps any day now.

With a wall in place and a solid immigration policy, most of these people would stay away and we'd all be better off. Them too Maybe them especially.

Because democrats have the leverage and don’t want to give Trump a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Because democrats have the leverage and don’t want to give Trump a win.
    Dirty dems, obstructionists.

He gave up his best chances to get his ****** wall, now he gets none.

The Wall won't work. The reason it works in a residential community is because instead of climbing over the wall and dealing with potential security out of desperation a person can simply just walk a few more blocks and be unimpeded while committing a crime. If the US also bordered an equal country that didn't have a wall, sure, the wall would work because illegals would bypass us to get to the easier greener pastures.

GGG put it perfectly. A wall is like continuously fixing a leak in your roof by patching the ceiling over and over again. It's a ridiculous attempt at border security.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

The real reason the wall can't get approved is because it's a stupid ****in idea to begin with.

That's the REAL reason. Everything else regarding it is just politics.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Dirty dems, obstructionists.

He gave up his best chances to get his ****** wall, now he gets none.
    I remember when democrats were for boarder security and the wall.

https://gop.com/flashback-democrats-...migration-rsr/

I mean, I get it from the dems point of view. They don’t want Trump to get anything done. They want him to whine etc and Trump said himself the shutdown of the gov’t is on him.

If this was any other president though from the gop side I doubt we would see the dems acting like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The real reason the wall can't get approved is because it's a stupid ****in idea to begin with.

That's the REAL reason. Everything else regarding it is just politics.
    So you have no answer.

OK

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The Wall won't work. The reason it works in a residential community is because instead of climbing over the wall and dealing with potential security out of desperation a person can simply just walk a few more blocks and be unimpeded while committing a crime. If the US also bordered an equal country that didn't have a wall, sure, the wall would work because illegals would bypass us to get to the easier greener pastures.

GGG put it perfectly. A wall is like continuously fixing a leak in your roof by patching the ceiling over and over again. It's a ridiculous attempt at border security.
    Leaky Pipe analogy.

The pipe is completely broken, wide open ……water pours in.

The pipe is continuous but has a few leaks……some water gets in.

The wall will not be 100% perfect but it will prevent a vast amount of illegals from getting in. How could it not??? In some areas you have nothing but patrols. People can just walk in. it is so open, they have buses taking people most of the way there. How could having a wall not make if far more difficult to cross. With sensors, border patrols will know where to go as opposed to just guessing. Another thing a wall would do is eliminate desperate confrontations that get violent. It would also discourage illegals from making the dangerous trips through the dessert (that killed two kids in the last two weeks.)

The wall isn't getting built just to make trump look bad and it is creating a more dangerous situation than it would if it were built.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So you have no answer.

OK
    That was my answer.

All this wall garbage started because trump was trying rile up his racist support groups, it just spilled into the mainstream on accident and drunk driver uncle trump just doubled down on it.

The only reason the wall is a problem is because Republicans dreamed it up as one in their mind and now adament that everyone accept this dreamt up issue as a reality.

Immigration is an issue that needs to be efficiently dealt with. The wall doesn't fall in that category. It falls under the category of which construction company is pulling strings on which lobby group in order to land billion dollar contracts.

But I like your perspective. We waste money on other stupid **** anyways, so let's waste money on this stupid **** too. lol, genius!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

the dangerous trips through the dessert (that killed two kids in the last two weeks.)

Weren't those kids were in US officials custody when they died?

Either way, it really is a tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Weren't those kids were in US officials custody when they died?

Either way, it really is a tragedy.
    Yeah but they became sick when they were crossing the boarder and ended up dying after

The Clinton Deep State

Leaky Pipe analogy.

The pipe is completely broken, wide open ……water pours in.

The pipe is continuous but has a few leaks……some water gets in.

The wall will not be 100% perfect but it will prevent a vast amount of illegals from getting in. How could it not??? In some areas you have nothing but patrols. People can just walk in. it is so open, they have buses taking people most of the way there. How could having a wall not make if far more difficult to cross. With sensors, border patrols will know where to go as opposed to just guessing. Another thing a wall would do is eliminate desperate confrontations that get violent. It would also discourage illegals from making the dangerous trips through the dessert (that killed two kids in the last two weeks.)

The wall isn't getting built just to make trump look bad and it is creating a more dangerous situation than it would if it were built.
    It's not getting built because it only has fringe support.

Trump had his chance with the DACA deal last February. Wall is off the table now.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast