Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Agree Rocketfuel - Management definitely underestimated the negative impact of the receiver by committee strategy. Luckily they adjusted and brought in Amari. The Dak/Cooper combo was the best in the league for a 5 week period. Hopefully last week was just a minor speed bump. I still think this team has what it takes to go on a run in the post season with a ball control/tough defense type game plan. But they must convert in Redzone!
    I agree that they can win basically any game so long as they are efficient in the redzone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I agree that they can win basically any game so long as they are efficient in the redzone.
    I think at this point in the year they kind of are what they are in the RZ. I have little to no hope from improvement out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I think at this point in the year they kind of are what they are in the RZ. I have little to no hope from improvement out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thatís how I feel. They have no ďgo toĒ guy in the red zone. Zeke SHOULD be that guy but Red/Linehan donít use him down there. They also (ironically) need a guy like Dez in the red zone. A sure handed, big bodied WR that can win jump balls. Weíve all been told that told that Rico is that guy but again Red/Linehan donít use him down there.

They are stuffing the run...so you pretty much need a lot more deception and physical receivers down there. If you just try to run it, you are running into the teeth of the defense. Every team knows to stop Zeke near the red zone. Your eyes are not deceiving you about the red zone problems. The Cowboys rank 2nd worst in the league in the red zone and convert something like only 44 %. We used to be so good in the red zone. Dez and Witten were big physical guys that could fight for the ball. Also, from what I've seen it's a lot of little mental mistakes down there that shoots the Cowboys in the foot. A lot of good red zone teams don't even have a strong running back option...they are just good at spreading the ball in the passing game.

I want to win today, but I think I want them to stay healthy more than anything really.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    I want to win today, but I think I want them to stay healthy more than anything really.
    And then Crawford gets hurt like that. Hope he's ok, doesn't look good

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    And then Crawford gets hurt like that. Hope he's ok, doesn't look good
    from the sounds of it it may just be overcautious and hopefully just a neck strain.
    Yankees Farm System

gonna be able to get the yards, question is will we be able to punch it in
    Yankees Farm System

Big Dick Dak!
    Yankees Farm System

why is it so hard for gregory to line up correctly?
    Yankees Farm System

Zero pressure. Last week and now onto today. What happened to the dline against Saints. Winston is gonna have 400+

Randy making up for it!
    Yankees Farm System

As I write that Gregory makes play of game lol

Giants are tearing up Colts. Its krazy how great we made that team look.

Nice start to the game for sure

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast