Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    well for me itís not about a QBs stats. For example 2017/18 wentz had great stats sure, but his actual yardage and such wasnít groundbreaking. What made him something to watch was the 3rd downs, how consistently he converted which kept the defense off he field and the offense moving

What Iíve seen this season is really poor performances on 3rd down on top of no down the field throwing. Seemed like foles was converting more consistently on 3rd down

And weíve had a lot of close games, itís all hypothetical but maybe just those inches, those extra first downs woulda made the difference
    Of the defense making stops and not blowing multiple double digit 4th qtr leads. Or a ball deflecting down and not up, Ajayi not fumbling inside the 5, every CB on the roster and beyond getting hurt. I mean, we can nitpick Wentz but our record isnít only indicative of him. Not saying thatís your claim, but so much more out of his control.

One thing that I hate is happening right now is people assuming Wentz hasn't played good at all this season. Crazy.

"We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    If this back is a serious injury, I wouldn't want him out there. Not because we wouldn't win, but because it could have long term ramifications on Wentz's body. So, with Wentz being out this week, I'm rolling with BDN. If he's not 95 percent, I don't want Wentz out there.

That being said, if BDN does the impossible, this is a different conversation we're having. Foles is just 29 and would theoretically have 5 to 7 years left given the state of the NFL. He wouldn't demand a big contract either. If he wins a second one, I'm in the camp of seeing what you could get for Wentz (to an AFC team).

I doubt we repeat though. Wentz will be here.
    Itís weird.

I donít think Foles would be great over a full season but in short spurts he could be, and has shown to be, money. Nothing to back it just that feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    well for me itís not about a QBs stats. For example 2017/18 wentz had great stats sure, but his actual yardage and such wasnít groundbreaking. What made him something to watch was the 3rd downs, how consistently he converted which kept the defense off he field and the offense moving

What Iíve seen this season is really poor performances on 3rd down on top of no down the field throwing. Seemed like foles was converting more consistently on 3rd down

And weíve had a lot of close games, itís all hypothetical but maybe just those inches, those extra first downs woulda made the difference
    You're not wrong tbh. Still a small sample size though. I'd love to be wrong though and nick foles lead the eagles to another superbowl. Lmao, that'd be bad ***.. I'd actually like foles more than wentz in that scenario

Your baby can't do this

One thing that I hate is happening right now is people assuming Wentz hasn't played good at all this season. Crazy.
    He has played good, just not as good as last year. Last stand is 100% correct tho, he hasn't been as consistent converting those 3rd downs but for me, I think it also has a lot to do with play calling.. Dougie P has had some weird *** play calls that puts the eagles in 3rd and long quite a bit. That's hard for a quarterback to convert on a consistent basis

Your baby can't do this

Foles is the guy this year because I don't believe Carson will get fully healthy at any point for the rest of the season/playoffs. Once 2019 hits its Carsons team and Foles will be gone.

If 11 is healthy, go with 11. Period. If we get in the playoffs, I want Wentz out there.
    Agree. However only if he is 100% healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    Foles is the guy this year because I don't believe Carson will get fully healthy at any point for the rest of the season/playoffs. Once 2019 hits its Carsons team and Foles will be gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Agree. However only if he is 100% healthy.
    Agreed

Your baby can't do this

On some serious **** give me another QB in the league that put up the yards Foles did this year?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12