Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    We cant score on the road. We are a good home team but a awful road team. Unfortunately we are not gonna be a 1 or 2 seed so its going to be a quick boot out of playoffs. We desperately need a QB.

Strahan nailed it! Dak just doesnt make the east must throws.

The perk of being a protected QB. Old NFL Luck would have been murdered on that run but today guarantee they thought he was running out of bounds so didnt want to touch him.

Later boys.....on to next week. Skins and Giants both losing. Eagles are gonna get murdered today. So ultimately still not a awful week. We didnt show up today and they just wanted it more.

What an ugly one today. Really missing Martin. Then we lose Sua Filo too, no bueno. Also Dak not having a great game and our defense lacks intensity so far

Our defense is really playing poorly today

Cowboys just shot themselves in the foot too much on offense this game.

More concerning is the defense looks completely lost against them.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Cowboys just shot themselves in the foot too much on offense this game.

More concerning is the defense looks completely lost against them.
    I think we just didn't come in today thinking this game mattered, which is really problematic

Dak hasn't run at all today either, which has been a big component lately

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think we just didn't come in today thinking this game mattered, which is really problematic
    From a division standpoint thats true. but the 3rd seed would probably be pretty helpful to have as well.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    From a division standpoint thats true. but the 3rd seed would probably be pretty helpful to have as well.
    I agree completely. But it seems obvious Dallas did not care about this game. The defense has been soft from the get go

What a pathetic effort today. They had better come back strong these next two weeks. Don't want to back into the playoffs.

Wouldn't mind a Colts/Cowboys Superbowl. See ya'll in February, I hope.

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Wouldn't mind a Colts/Cowboys Superbowl. See ya'll in February, I hope.
    I actually really like a lot of players on the Colts, I'm rooting for them out of the AFC.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    What a pathetic effort today. They had better come back strong these next two weeks. Don't want to back into the playoffs.
    I don't think it's a lack of effort. It's more execution and attention to details. Also, the Colts had something to do with it. They've been playing really well. This was going to be one of those trap games. Most concerning is the Cowboys seem really sluggish the first 3 quarters of almost every game, not putting touchdowns on the board. It's like we have to keep opponents down to 10 points every game. That blocked kick and the guy Olwai who couldn't catch the easiest catch ever thrown known to man. I think your kid brother could catch that softly laid throw near the endzone. Those 2 were key. We still had the Colts down to a reasonable score, but I kept looking at the scoreboard and we had 0 points.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast