Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Strahan nailed it! Dak just doesnt make the east must throws.
    That is bull ****. Did you see the multitude of dropped passes. That TD throw to the Fullback was right in his hands and he dropped it like a 2 year old trying to learn to catch. Also wouldnt hurt for the ****ing O coordinator to have some planned Dak runs and move the pocket by design on some pass plays. First bad all around game in a month and a half. Imagine what they are saying in Philly. At least Dak is likely to be playing in his 2nd playoffs in his first 3 seasons. Looks like Carson may be waiting for his 4th year to play in his first playoff game since he isnt even as good as his backup even if Philly does sneak in.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    I don't think it's a lack of effort. It's more execution and attention to details. Also, the Colts had something to do with it. They've been playing really well. This was going to be one of those trap games. Most concerning is the Cowboys seem really sluggish the first 3 quarters of almost every game, not putting touchdowns on the board. It's like we have to keep opponents down to 10 points every game. That blocked kick and the guy Olwai who couldn't catch the easiest catch ever thrown known to man. I think your kid brother could catch that softly laid throw near the endzone. Those 2 were key. We still had the Colts down to a reasonable score, but I kept looking at the scoreboard and we had 0 points.
    Dak needs to make a better throw there too. Yeah he should have caught it but his momentum was carrying him into the end zone and the ball was thrown short. Sorry but Dak just isn't that good of a QB.

With all due respect that is utter nonsense. That should have been a TD.

https://t.co/cis7Ziue5m

The throw to Olawale def should have been a TD. Dak had a similar drop from Beasley for a TD earlier in the year too (can't remember which game it was, maybe first Washington game). I don't blame Dak there at all. His play yesterday wasn't stellar regardless, but nobody on the team played particularly well yesterday.

I don't know why they didnt have that play with someone with better hands. Any other receiver that would be a walkin touchdown.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456