Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    For a rookie, Luka gets a lot of veteran calls from the refs.
    That's funny. We here in Dallas dont think he gets any superstar calls yet. Just wait a few years. You guys are pretty good for having blown this draft. Imagine how good the Kings would be with Luka on the squad.

While its not looking good, I'll give it 3 years before declaring that they screwed up the pick.

“My team is a super team, just young.” - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    While its not looking good, I'll give it 3 years before declaring that they screwed up the pick.
    Yes fair point. In this world of binary snapshots you may well be correct. It isnt out of the realm of possibility that both teams are happy with their draft choices and how they complement each team. Bottom line from my Maverick intensive position - I am looking forward to a changing of the guard that will inevitably come to the West as Golden State begins their decline and young up an coming teams over take the Warriors.

Can’t remember Joerger ever doing this approach towards rest, but we’ve never been this good.

Buddy played with the scrubs on his birthday lol

We have cut the lead down to what, 12? 15? Instead of playing smart we let the fire inside the head and started to play reckless... I expected startes going in back slowly. We need a win against OKC or this was for nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12