Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wentz to miss rest of season due to back

Reported everywhere.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    .603AVG/.621BP/1.017SLG/1.638OPS/19RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)

I thought it was just the game on Sunday and not the season? Either way, somebody mentioned it here (and I agreed with it conditionally). I'm for it though, see what you've got at the bottom of the depth chart, gear up for next season.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

I was against benching Wentz if he is healthy but to avoid further injury I agree. He is the franchise, keep him healthy. I'm counting on Wentz to be an all pro caliber QB next year.

No Wentz for the next 3 games, hopefully it'll shut up a certain poster here.

i dont see any reason to bring him back if hes sitting in a must win game that we werent likely to win with him. Lets hope Foles can play above avg and get that trade value going agian.

Get ready, this place will lose it's mind when Foles does it, again.

#SBBound

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Get ready, this place will lose it's mind when Foles does it, again.

#SBBound
    I'm not sure my body is ready for BDN.

at this point I wouldn't be upset if we lost the next 3 games. Better pick.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i dont see any reason to bring him back if hes sitting in a must win game that we werent likely to win with him. Lets hope Foles can play above avg and get that trade value going agian.
    I believe Foles has a team option for next year at 20 mil. I dont see the eagles picking that up and I dont see any team trading for Foles when his cap hit is 20 mil. I think the Eagles let Foles walk, he deserves a chance at starting somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I believe Foles has a team option for next year at 20 mil. I dont see the eagles picking that up and I dont see any team trading for Foles when his cap hit is 20 mil. I think the Eagles let Foles walk, he deserves a chance at starting somewhere else.
    Wouldn't mind seeing him in Duval.

at this point I wouldn't be upset if we lost the next 3 games. Better pick.
    I'm kind of on this boat. I don't see Eagles making a deep run this year, so losing while obtaining a better draft pick is not a bad thing. Plus we've got some big decisions we need to make with Ajayi, Graham, Hicks, Sudfeld, Elliot, Hicks, Darby, Tate, and Foles. Plus guys like Peters and Bennett are guys we need to decide on what to do.

Is it the year? I read that he's probably not playing this Sunday, which is a good call imo against that defense... I thought it wasn't for sure yet that he's out the year. I'd sit him though, let him heal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

BTW, I wonder how long he's been dealing with this for? It actually makes sense that his throws are so inconsistent and he doesn't seem as mobile. It's interesting that this comes out now when the season is looking like it's over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Rest him, **** this season.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

I was against benching Wentz if he is healthy but to avoid further injury I agree. He is the franchise, keep him healthy. I'm counting on Wentz to be an all pro caliber QB next year.

No Wentz for the next 3 games, hopefully it'll shut up a certain poster here.
    Whatever will you analyze now, no more wentz is the bestest qbz in deez entiwa worldzzz

I guess maybe now youíll have to like actually watch the game not just Carsonís groin area as he drops back

Maybe now youíll learn something?

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Whatever will you analyze now, no more wentz is the bestest qbz in deez entiwa worldzzz

I guess maybe now youíll have to like actually watch the game not just Carsonís groin area as he drops back

Maybe now youíll learn something?
    You guys need to be better.

You seem upset because nobody has ever claimed him to be the best in the world, everyone has said he is at fault to a degree. Just because you don't agree, doesn't give you the right to be an ***. We all have opinions, yours are no better or more accurate than those opposing your view.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast