0 0%
  • Eagles

2 50.00%
  • Tie

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    i missed the first half. So how is maddox looking on the outside aka is he looking better then sidney jones?

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    i canít get over how maddox is such a stud. In his first game back from injury, the eagles trusted their 22-year-old rookie to start on the outside for the first time in his nfl career. He responded to the challenge by playing sticky coverage and even making a great pick. Maddox also came up in the clutch by tackling todd gurley inbounds on the ramsí final drive. He then defended josh reynolds on the final play of the game.

Boundary corner, nickel, safety ... Maddox has done it all this season. The eagles have put a ton on his plate and heís been able to answer the call.

After the game, eagles defensive captains fletcher cox and malcom jenkins had a lot of praise for maddox. The 2018 fourth-round pick out of pittsburgh certainly looks like a keeper. Potential building block for years to come.
    bgn

The Eagles are in a tough cap situation so I'd be hard-pressed to pay 10 million to Agholor. If I had to guess, they work out a long-term deal for around that 5-7 million a year range.

As for Josh Adams, I always saw him as a JAG. They should definitely upgrade next year because no one on this team is capable of being a quality starter for 16.

looked like a much different team last night, it was refreshing to see everyone rise to the occasion. I havent really bought into the Rams as a contender all year but didnt really expect to win this one. Texans are now threatening for a bye in the AFC so we know they are gonna come ready to play, need to ride this momentum and make the last week matter.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    So are we paying NA 10 Mil a year next year? I sure hope not. He's been a non factor. If he comes back I hope its at around 5-6 mil range.

Also Josh Adams, not that exciting anymore. Only gets what the line gives him.
    I hope he doesn't come back at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    The Eagles are in a tough cap situation so I'd be hard-pressed to pay 10 million to Agholor. If I had to guess, they work out a long-term deal for around that 5-7 million a year range.

As for Josh Adams, I always saw him as a JAG. They should definitely upgrade next year because no one on this team is capable of being a quality starter for 16.
    Love Nelly, but I think he's gone and I think we keep Tate to put him in the slot. Draft a speed demon for the outside with Alshon.

This draft, honestly, should be Carson's draft. Get him help. Offensive line, RB, WRs. No excuses.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

NA was really been NA this year. Happy to let him walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Love Nelly, but I think he's gone and I think we keep Tate to put him in the slot. Draft a speed demon for the outside with Alshon.

This draft, honestly, should be Carson's draft. Get him help. Offensive line, RB, WRs. No excuses.
    I'd definitely be ok with this but I think Tate might get overpaid once he hits UFA at a cap number we won't like. We also have to see if Tate wants to be here. I'm not sure how he will react to not playing as many snaps here as he did in Detriot.

I agree with you that this needs to be Carson's draft - BUT - I will stick with my old mantra - THE #1 priority is wide receiver and PROBABLY the #2 priority also.
    Adams MIGHT be good enough.
    I would like to see how Mailata does at tackle before drafting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    I'd definitely be ok with this but I think Tate might get overpaid once he hits UFA at a cap number we won't like. We also have to see if Tate wants to be here. I'm not sure how he will react to not playing as many snaps here as he did in Detriot.
    I'm getting the vibe that Tate actually likes it in Philly so maybe he'll give us a friendly deal?

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    I agree with you that this needs to be Carson's draft - BUT - I will stick with my old mantra - THE #1 priority is wide receiver and PROBABLY the #2 priority also.
    I won't say that WR is #1, but I do think one of the two second round picks has to be a receiver. #1 I think needs to be a stud lineman on either side of the ball (DT or OT). If that's not available, trade down for more picks and stockpile on weapons. Maybe trade that first rounder for a late first rounder and an early third/late second.

I won't say that WR is #1, but I do think one of the two second round picks has to be a receiver. #1 I think needs to be a stud lineman on either side of the ball (DT or OT). If that's not available, trade down for more picks and stockpile on weapons. Maybe trade that first rounder for a late first rounder and an early third/late second.
    Agreed with this. Let NA and Tate walk really unless either would come back on a low deal. If not, keep JMatt cheap (no reason he wouldnít now) and keep him in the slot.

WR could be a 1st or 2nd pick and Iíd be ok with it honestly.

I want a go to RB now. I think getting that top RB will help Wentz and the offense as much as another tackle would.

Tackle WR RB is what I want to see with Secondary looked at too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Why draft a T? Big V is more than adequate.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This is true. Forgot about Big V since JP has been healthy. In that case, get a DT or defensive playmaker (rangy LB or Safety) with the first pick. Then everything else should be revolved around Carson.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Meh. Heís good but still would rather him as depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    How is wide receiver the #1 priority with the secondary in complete shambles?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast