• Rams

0 0%
  • Eagles

2 50.00%
  • Tie

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I think roseman will as well. Heís actually been very good at fixing the running game every year since taking back over

I think this year was a misfire because they didnít expect ajayi and sproles to both get hurt

Different season with both of those guys healthy all year

People forget, that we were the #3 rushing attack in the nfl and #1 rush defense in the nfl

Thatís why we had the best record. Our passing attack was #13 in the league

We need to go back to being a run first team. Carson is by far at his best when he can play action and RPO

I think we need 1 really good guy, resign ajayi cheap and then roll with Adams and clement as the 3 and 4 guys

People think ajayi is for sure gone but with his injury I think heíll be cheap. And if we have a legitimate #1 guy and have ajayi as the #2

We can get back to what we do best. Obviously some speed at WR can only help. but first and foremost tighten up the line and get some real runningbacks in here. Fresh legs like a 1st or 2nd rounder and get a starter at LG or LT whichever is BPA and resign ajayi really cheap and I think your running game is ready to go

I personally wouldnít mind starting big V next year if we can find a dominant LG in the draft. Iíd feel more comfortable with big V than some rookie unless itís a stud

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think roseman will as well. Heís actually been very good at fixing the running game every year since taking back over

I think this year was a misfire because they didnít expect ajayi and sproles to both get hurt

Different season with both of those guys healthy all year

People forget, that we were the #3 rushing attack in the nfl and #1 rush defense in the nfl

Thatís why we had the best record. Our passing attack was #13 in the league

We need to go back to being a run first team. Carson is by far at his best when he can play action and RPO

I think we need 1 really good guy, resign ajayi cheap and then roll with Adams and clement as the 3 and 4 guys

People think ajayi is for sure gone but with his injury I think heíll be cheap. And if we have a legitimate #1 guy and have ajayi as the #2

We can get back to what we do best. Obviously some speed at WR can only help. but first and foremost tighten up the line and get some real runningbacks in here. Fresh legs like a 1st or 2nd rounder and get a starter at LG or LT whichever is BPA and resign ajayi really cheap and I think your running game is ready to go

I personally wouldnít mind starting big V next year if we can find a dominant LG in the draft. Iíd feel more comfortable with big V than some rookie unless itís a stud
    I agree with most of your post but I would not resign Ajayi I would draft our #1 back and insert Adams as the #2 back. The Eagles need to rid themselves of these often injured players who do nothing for the team but clog up salary space and hang out on the IR list for most of the season. On top of going away from the run the Eagles need to get back to spreading the ball around instead of riding Ertz as the only weapon on this team. I would bring back John DeFilippo and demote Groh back to his former position as wide receivers coach. As far as offensive line we need depth and some quality starters which is easily said but much harder to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I agree with most of your post but I would not resign Ajayi I would draft our #1 back and insert Adams as the #2 back. The Eagles need to rid themselves of these often injured players who do nothing for the team but clog up salary space and hang out on the IR list for most of the season. On top of going away from the run the Eagles need to get back to spreading the ball around instead of riding Ertz as the only weapon on this team. I would bring back John DeFilippo and demote Groh back to his former position as wide receivers coach. As far as offensive line we need depth and some quality starters which is easily said but much harder to fill.
    Iím ok with Adams as the #2, line shouldnít be too difficult, I actuallt believe guard is the easiest position to draft a starter and big V is probably an upgrade over peters at this point tbh

I think we need the right balance in the passing game, field is off balanced right now, we have Jeffrey, goedert, and ertz in the short game

Either Tate or agholor as well, we need to get someone who can take the top off the defense every now and then

We also need DBs but Iíd like to mix that up with free agency and draft, need LB help but I actually like Gerry, hill and bradham, and I think if you fix DBs and the defensive line gets healthy weíll be better off

Good start.

See the difference between the rams and eagles. 4 yards, 5 yards on first down. Makes a world of difference having a reliable running game

See the difference between the rams and eagles. 4 yards, 5 yards on first down. Makes a world of difference having a reliable running game
    Yes, Todd will do that.

Rams offense is using the Eagles defensive aggressive nature against them.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yes, Todd will do that.
    We did that last year without a runningback like gurley

We did that last year without a runningback like gurley
    And likely this year, if we werenít down to our 5th option due to injury.

And likely this year, if we werenít down to our 5th option due to injury.
    Well yes I made that point earlier, Iím saying it needs to be fixed next season

Iím glad the play calling has improved now that wentz is out lol wtf

Looks like the 4th round maddox is better than the guys from the hot dog stand weíve been starting the past 2 weeks

Also I like Maddox a ton more than Sidney Jones.

Jared Goff to me is somewhere in between Prescott and wentz/Mahomes

I donít think heís a special prospect but heís a worthy qb with a great roster around him

Well yes I made that point earlier, Iím saying it needs to be fixed next season
    How does one predict health?

How does one predict health?
    Well itís like I said in my previous post, you donít but we need a new guy in here to replace the guys who wonít likely be here next year

Which are like all of our RBs.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast