0 0%
  • Eagles

2 50.00%
  • Tie

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    We should strive for 0-3. 6-10 should get us a pick near the top 10 which is a good spot to be.
    And then trade down for multiple picks.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Who do you guys like in this year draft?
    Realistically, OT or DT in the first.

Dream-wise, Greedy Williams or a speedy WR.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Who claimed they tell the whole story?

He's not as bad as he's been made out to be. Wentz needs to be unleashed, scratch the scripted crap, and let him play his game.
    i highly doubt Doug is calling for 25 targets to Ertz each week. His accuracy in pressure situations has been poor too. Its ok hes coming off a serious injury with a **** ton of pressure on him. Hopefully he has no setbacks with this new back problem and comes into camp nice and refreshed. Hes been fine, slightly above avg as a whole probably but it sure hasnt been good enough.

Who do you guys like in this year draft?
    Deandre Baker is my guy of choice. I'm operating under the assumption Greedy Williams will be off the board. With Darby as good as gone, Mills struggling, and Jones not looking reliable I think CB is an absolute must. I've also been begging for a LB for awhile now, but someone helped point out Eagles never really look that way rd 1

Deandre Baker is my guy of choice. I'm operating under the assumption Greedy Williams will be off the board. With Darby as good as gone, Mills struggling, and Jones not looking reliable I think CB is an absolute must. I've also been begging for a LB for awhile now, but someone helped point out Eagles never really look that way rd 1
    A second round LB is the best you can hope for.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

A second round LB is the best you can hope for.
    Yep, and I don't know the linebackers in this draft class outside of the LSU kid. Going to have to research big time

I always felt like there are specific positions, which are QB, T, DL, CB, and maybe WR with how the league is shifting, that you should always be valued higher in the draft because that have more importance on a football team. Positions like LB, S, RB, G, C, and TE should only be taken in the first round if there is an elite talent that will be with your team for a decade plus.

Why do I feel like somehow we end up with LBell.

Supposedly teams are in touch with Kareem Hunt. Hope eagles are one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Hard pass.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

Why do I feel like somehow we end up with LBell.
    He's gonna want to break the bank tho so I'm not really a fan tbh
    I don't feel the same way. Kareem hunt has 3 different violent type crime investigations right now. Who knows how long suspensions are gonna be and he has 3 right now, at 23 years old, I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes an issue in the future as well so I'd prefer not to get him and rely heavily on his production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I don't mind rolling with Adams and Clemont, liked both of them coming out of college and still like them. If we really don't feel good about them, then I like Bryce Love out of the RB class.

Hunt has too much baggage and suspensions pending, and I'm not willing to pay Bell what he wants, nor do we really have room for that. (I also don't think we clear from -15-18 to $17 million just to sign him)
    Last edited by abelugawhale; 12-14-2018 at 08:10 PM.

We will be right back outta the playoffs if we roll with Adams and clement. our utter inability to have any consistency in the running game is one of the largest reasons we missed the playoffs

Clement was a disaster for a bulk of the year and now heís hurt, and Adams is solid in spots. Wentz at this stage in his development needs a running game

If we want any shot at the playoffs and more next year that needs to be fixed. And Adams and clement are both not the answer, we need actual talent in that position. When we won the Super Bowl we had Blount and Ajayi and that made a world of difference

Those are two actual nfl runningbacks to be accounted for and who get the job done consistently

You can have runningback by committee if theyíre actually legitimate running backs

Runningback isnít really a developmental position. Usually what you see is what you get for the most part

And what I see from clement is running straight into the line with the occasional big play in the passing game

And what I see with Adams is ok running, that looks better because everyone else running the ball has failed tremendously

This team probably has about 1-2 less losses with an actual running back

Thereís plenty of other problems, bad playcalling, defensive injuries, not consistent enough play from wentz

But make no mistake, there needs to be an actual injection of talent at runningback next year. Big time. Maybe clement and Adams can be solid #2 and #3 guys

But if thatís our runningback Corp next year expect much of the same

We need a better runningback for wentz, our offense as a whole, and our defense so they can stay off the field

Skimping on runningback would be a disaster

I don't mind rolling with Adams and Clemont, liked both of them coming out of college and still like them. If we really don't feel good about them, then I like Bryce Love out of the RB class.

Hunt has too much baggage and suspensions pending, and I'm not willing to pay Bell what he wants, nor do we really have room for that. (I also don't think we clear from -15-18 to $17 million just to sign him)
    Are you serious.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    We will be right back outta the playoffs if we roll with Adams and clement. our utter inability to have any consistency in the running game is one of the largest reasons we missed the playoffs

Clement was a disaster for a bulk of the year and now heís hurt, and Adams is solid in spots. Wentz at this stage in his development needs a running game

If we want any shot at the playoffs and more next year that needs to be fixed. And Adams and clement are both not the answer, we need actual talent in that position. When we won the Super Bowl we had Blount and Ajayi and that made a world of difference

Those are two actual nfl runningbacks to be accounted for and who get the job done consistently

You can have runningback by committee if theyíre actually legitimate running backs

Runningback isnít really a developmental position. Usually what you see is what you get for the most part

And what I see from clement is running straight into the line with the occasional big play in the passing game

And what I see with Adams is ok running, that looks better because everyone else running the ball has failed tremendously

This team probably has about 1-2 less losses with an actual running back

Thereís plenty of other problems, bad playcalling, defensive injuries, not consistent enough play from wentz

But make no mistake, there needs to be an actual injection of talent at runningback next year. Big time. Maybe clement and Adams can be solid #2 and #3 guys

But if thatís our runningback Corp next year expect much of the same

We need a better runningback for wentz, our offense as a whole, and our defense so they can stay off the field

Skimping on runningback would be a disaster
    I have no doubt that Roseman will get the Eagles #1 back in the draft.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast