Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya I gave them a window of 9 as the low and 12 as the high. None to pleased that I can only hit my low as the best lol. But I don't care, just make the playoffs baby and show some damn life.
    There's almost no way they dont make the playoffs. They'd have to lose 2 outta 3 and even then they MIGHT make it. I see them getting there but not very confident in a win once they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpac_101 View Post
    There's almost no way they dont make the playoffs. They'd have to lose 2 outta 3 and even then they MIGHT make it. I see them getting there but not very confident in a win once they do.
    Iím very confident we make the playoffs. Call me crazy, but I have a weird feeling we win a playoff game. The Saints and Bears are both flukes and wonít do crap in the playoffs.

Shoulda predicted the tie!
    Iíd rather have a loss than a tie. The players union is so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Iím very confident we make the playoffs. Call me crazy, but I have a weird feeling we win a playoff game. The Saints and Bears are both flukes and wonít do crap in the playoffs.
    I wouldn't call the Saints a fluke...they've been up there for the last 2 years and unlike the Bears they have a very solid QB. The Bears on the other hand will probably go up in flames because of Trubisky.

I wouldn't call the Saints a fluke...they've been up there for the last 2 years and unlike the Bears they have a very solid QB. The Bears on the other hand will probably go up in flames because of Trubisky.
    With that defense (and playing in chicago and seeing what they did to the rams) I think people continually think the bears are the same bears they've been with Jay Cutler. I give credit where credit is due, and whoever has to play them in the first round I won't be picking them to win.

Miami has a winning record and we dont play great at home. I'm going with Miami 31-17, and that should continue the meltdown.

Zimmer wants to be more physical on offense. I dont think he actually watches the game. Outside of thielen and Diggs, they have to be the softest bunch of guys in the league.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Miami has a winning record and we dont play great at home. I'm going with Miami 31-17, and that should continue the meltdown.

Zimmer wants to be more physical on offense. I dont think he actually watches the game. Outside of thielen and Diggs, they have to be the softest bunch of guys in the league.

The Vikings have turned you into a grizzled adult carter, and I don't blame you. Being a fan of this team has made me VERY pessimistic over the years. They give me an anxiety complex lol.

With that defense (and playing in chicago and seeing what they did to the rams) I think people continually think the bears are the same bears they've been with Jay Cutler. I give credit where credit is due, and whoever has to play them in the first round I won't be picking them to win.
    I should say the Saints wonít last in the playoffs. And suddenly the Bears win a game and they are the best team ever.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post

I donít think of stats when it comes to winning or losing. I mean really who would have thought that the Dolphins would have beat the Patriots.

I couldnít agree more with what you said about the offense. IF Stefanski gets do the offensive play calls, we are going to see a lot more running plays.

The Vikings have turned you into a grizzled adult carter, and I don't blame you. Being a fan of this team has made me VERY pessimistic over the years. They give me an anxiety complex lol.
    No my ex-wife did but the Vikings arent helping.

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    I should say the Saints wonít last in the playoffs. And suddenly the Bears win a game and they are the best team ever.

I donít think of stats when it comes to winning or losing. I mean really who would have thought that the Dolphins would have beat the Patriots.

I couldnít agree more with what you said about the offense. IF Stefanski gets do the offensive play calls, we are going to see a lot more running plays.
    The saints and bears are two of the top 3 teams in the nfc, both kicked our ***, and weíre 6-6-1 and firing people because we blow right now, but THOSE teams are flukes and weíre gonna walk into the playoffs and beat people. Hmmmm ... interesting.

It's called being a fan.....one where the glass is always half full.
    Any team can beat any other team on any given day.......believing the best version of your team can show up for that game is a choice...and every game is filled with IFs.

Saints and Bears kicked our butts...yet late in both games we were one play from the lead. IF a late score had happened, we possibly win.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It's called being a fan.....one where the glass is always half full.
    Any team can beat any other team on any given day.......believing the best version of your team can show up for that game is a choice...and every game is filled with IFs.

Saints and Bears kicked our butts...yet late in both games we were one play from the lead. IF a late score had happened, we possibly win.
    How dare I try to be objective and at least be a little realistic. No one wants to give other teams any credit what so ever, unless it's the Vikings. There's being a fan and then there's being a homer. I look at reality, not IFs.

You are what your record says you are ...

How dare I try to be objective and at least be a little realistic. No one wants to give other teams any credit what so ever, unless it's the Vikings. There's being a fan and then there's being a homer. I look at reality, not IFs.

You are what your record says you are ...
    I think you misunderstand....even the most optimistic of us understands where our faults and weaknesses lie.
    We still go into each game with the hope the team can overcome them for 60 minutes and pull out a win.
    It's your choice if you want to believe otherwise.

Objective you say? OK, this is a game we SHOULD win. The Dolphins have been relying more and more on their run game in recent weeks and we have the defense that should be able to control much of that. They also have a defense allowing more yards and points than the majority of teams in the league, so we should be able to move the ball. That's both objective and homerish....the 2 can happen at the same time.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I think you misunderstand....even the most optimistic of us understands where our faults and weaknesses lie.
    We still go into each game with the hope the team can overcome them for 60 minutes and pull out a win.
    It's your choice if you want to believe otherwise.

Objective you say? OK, this is a game we SHOULD win. The Dolphins have been relying more and more on their run game in recent weeks and we have the defense that should be able to control much of that. They also have a defense allowing more yards and points than the majority of teams in the league, so we should be able to move the ball. That's both objective and homerish....the 2 can happen at the same time.
    Pointing out criticism and faults of the vikings when they display those and then having someone going around calling everyone "Eeyores" all the time because they aren't praising them isn't being a fan, that's being salty that the vikings are doing bad and then getting upset when people call them out on it.

I can be a fan of a team and still be realistic. It's not gonna be sunshine and rainbow all the time.

You and Carter are always whining about this or that with no optimism. Hell you guys were probably complaining that we only won 13 games last year.

Look I get being realistic but what gets old is the constant beating of a horse. Like Carter said in another thread..."Since Kirk sucks should we draft a QB". Just ignorant, first off he does not suck and second he has more wins that Rodgers, Ryan and even with Cam and Carson.

He's top 15 in rating, QBR and PFF. He's #2 in adjusted completion % behind only Brees. He's not perfect but he doesn't suck either.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast