Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Lets lock it up this weekend. Would like to see the streak extend to 6. Will be a tough test on the road in doors against a fairly explosive team. Kind of a dry run for NO in the 2nd round. Getting a little ahead of myself but fun to dream, right?
    I agree Id like to see them lock it up this weekend. My real concern about them though is falling into a lull over the next 3 weeks. I think the Colts are good enough and dangerous enough to give them a challenge. They should be able to keep the Cowboys momentum going this week but the next two weeks after that are going to be tough. Both the Bucs and Giants will likely be liking for a better draft position and if the NFC East is locked up they are going to need to find a way to keep that momentum going without falling in to a trap and losing their mojo before the playoffs start.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I agree Id like to see them lock it up this weekend. My real concern about them though is falling into a lull over the next 3 weeks. I think the Colts are good enough and dangerous enough to give them a challenge. They should be able to keep the Cowboys momentum going this week but the next two weeks after that are going to be tough. Both the Bucs and Giants will likely be liking for a better draft position and if the NFC East is locked up they are going to need to find a way to keep that momentum going without falling in to a trap and losing their mojo before the playoffs start.
    We should still be playing hard to try and catch the Bears for the 3rd seed IMO. It'd be best to avoid Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    We should still be playing hard to try and catch the Bears for the 3rd seed IMO. It'd be best to avoid Seattle.
    Agreed.

Avoid Seattle and likely the Saints at home, though that still has plenty of time to swap around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The Cowboys seem to play best when their backs are against the wall....that's why I wasn't as surprised when the beat the Saints yet lost to some of the easier teams early on. James Jones said that this team has the most hustle effort out of any team in the league. 11 guys to the ball. Giants have suddenly rediscovered their offense and won 4 of their last 5 games...not sure if they want to tank or win out. That team is hard to figure.

What's the likely scenario of the teams the Cowboys will face in the first round, 2nd round, etc? If they are 4th or 3rd...who would they likely play in the first round?

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    The Cowboys seem to play best when their backs are against the wall....that's why I wasn't as surprised when the beat the Saints yet lost to some of the easier teams early on. James Jones said that this team has the most hustle effort out of any team in the league. 11 guys to the ball. Giants have suddenly rediscovered their offense and won 4 of their last 5 games...not sure if they want to tank or win out. That team is hard to figure.

What's the likely scenario of the teams the Cowboys will face in the first round, 2nd round, etc? If they are 4th or 3rd...who would they likely play in the first round?
    If they finish 4th its likely they will face the Seahawks. And based on the current standings we would face the Vikings if we finish 3rd. The Panthers and Eagles still have a shot though. Philly has the tougher road obviously because of their QB situation and remaining schedule.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234