Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Enough with the penalties on every single play

Bad time for the defense to start sucking

As many mistakes as Dak has made, Tyron is an MVP candidate for the Eagles today

Haha Amari I love you

All you Dak haters can suck it man.. 4th quarter and OT he shows up and leads this team to victory. On his way to 2 post seasons in first 3 years with win totals of 13, 9 and ??. The guy has good clutch numbers, like it or not haters.

Shouldn't have needed the 4th Q & OT if he could put the game away in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Shouldn't have needed the 4th Q & OT if he could put the game away in the first place!
    Exactly. Dak looked very good today for the most part but missed key throws, struggled with turnovers and struggled in the redzone. I will say that he has improved greatly with his confidence since the Cooper trade so that is really nice to see.

Also, we give Garrett a lot of hate in here for his conservative mentality but props to him for opting to go for it on 4th down in overtime. That took guts but it was the right call.

havent seen the game and not sounding like a dak chump but even with the missed opportunities and turnovers in the highlights he proved he can throw for all the yards in the world today. sure having cooper helps, a lot but 455 isnt nothing to sneeze at.

Let's just enjoy the win guys. It's one of those games they should have blown them out by half time, but I like their fighting spirit and a win is a win.

Looking at the upcoming schedule. The Colts are looking much better than they were at the beginning of the season. Wished we had played them earlier. The Giants offense looks like it has woken up, winning 4 of their last 5 games. And that Saquon Barkely looks so dynamic. Even on the 5 yard runs, he's making the first guy miss.

Garrett was trying to talk Witten to come out of retirement. I think a tight end would be a reliable target for our QB and probably something to be addressed during the offseason.

Maybe its because its the dallas cowboys but only with this team does the qb have to be perfect every game. first it was hes a game manager, thats not good enough. now that he throws it 54 times in a game for 450....he gotta eliminate the turnovers. name me one ****ing qb, ever that throws 54 times in a game without a turnover

before this year, aaron rodgers made his weapons who they are. aaron rodgers is great, one of the all time greats but hes having his worst season ever and all of a sudden its "coaching" and he "aint got nobody"..... its just funny now theres all these excuses for every qb except the one in dallas, anytime, ever.

Dak before and after Amari Cooper trade this year:
    - Completion percentage 62%/74%
    - QB Rating 82/108
    - Yds game 212/285
    - W/L 3 & 4/ 5 & 1

For those of you not skilled in deep math such as multi-variate analysis, keep in mind football is like a multi dimensional game of chess or the asian board game Go. Everything effects everything.

All of this performance with a truly beat up and mediocre O-line.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Garrett was trying to talk Witten to come out of retirement. I think a tight end would be a reliable target for our QB and probably something to be addressed during the offseason.
    Jarwin looked pretty good yesterday honestly. If he can get consistent snaps and targets, I'd be ok with him starting.

So much for being chokers!!!!

I guess Philly has that distinction. No bigger chokers then winning a Super Bowl one season and the next cant even make the playoffs!!!!

Lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast