Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 14: Dallas Cowboys (7-5) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (6-6)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS Philadelphia Eagles
    12/9/2018 4:25 PM EST
    AT&T Stadium

This game will more than likely decide the NFC East. There is still a chance the Cowboys could win the East if they lose this game but to me it would feel like an empty division title if they lose this game. Letís put these trash talking birds out of their misery.

Yeah win and we're basically in. Lose and we should still be favored though really cause the Eagles have a tough schedule. Say we both end up 9-7, who has the tie breaker? I think the Eagles would because I assume they'd also beat Washington the second game. So we'd have a 4-2 NFCE record and they'd have a 5-1 NFCE record.

Of course if we go 3-1 and the Eagles go 3-1 then we win the division that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah win and we're basically in. Lose and we should still be favored though really cause the Eagles have a tough schedule. Say we both end up 9-7, who has the tie breaker? I think the Eagles would because I assume they'd also beat Washington the second game. So we'd have a 4-2 NFCE record and they'd have a 5-1 NFCE record.
    Yea if that happens then division record would be the 1st tie breaker and then conference record would be the 2nd tie breaker.

Good old dak.....wide open Cooper but under throws for a pick in Redzone. Those are the throws in which we wont get over hump. Cant miss those opportunities. Not just a easy TD but to get nothing for that great drive ugh
    Completely dominating this game but only up 3 lol this poor defense literally has to play lights out and perfect everygame
    Last edited by NFLNBA; 12-09-2018 at 06:15 PM.

LT looks like a need for this team going in to next season. What is Tyronís cap hit next year? We should consider cutting him unless he takes a big pay cut

Great job, Dak

Dak is so bad it's almost laughable if it didnt hurt so much lol Gallup WIDE open and over throws this time for a INT. Dak is Eagles entire offense. Its such a shame to waist such a great defense. We just need a decent QB. Stafford or even a Cousins. Such a damn handicap

Bench that moron. Cant get any worse, he is a fumble machine

Well it can get worse. Sanchez and Weedens of world. Unfortunately we dont have anything better. Rush has better arm but is really bad. I'm not sure what we can even do. Jerry loves Dak and I get why. Great kid, great leader, great story but how can they not see he is no franchise QB. I also understand those QBs dont grow on trees. 2019 FA QB class is led by Tyrod Taylor. 2020 is led by Bortles. Think we are just screwed.

Did we really just lose Martin and Zeke now on same drive. This all comes down on Dak. This shouldnt even be a damn game. So so frustrating.

Amari is a monster

Dak decides to help his team for first time today lol

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Amari is a monster
    A 24 year old 2 time probowler top 4 pick for a late 20s pick. Yeah.....we won that trade. We are a better QB away from being a legit threat. I just dont see where that happens. Dak again sucks again!!! Gallup would be walk in TD. Dak is hard to hate because he is such a good kid but my God I'm starting to really despise him

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast