Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Indians Extend Carrasco

Makes you wonder if one of Kluber/Bauer will actually get traded

Looks like Carrasco is just getting his options exercised, adding 2 more years, and a vesting option

I image Bauer will be traded. Listening to him talk makes me wanna punch him lol. Love his talent but he's an *****
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    I image Bauer will be traded. Listening to him talk makes me wanna punch him lol. Love his talent but he's an *****
    But he realizes that this is a business first, and he knows that Cleveland isn't going to be able to afford him. It's why I wish that there could be some sort of franchise tag in MLB. Kluber still has three cost controlled years, but is older, so they could move either one, probably depends on the offer and what best helps the major league team.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    But he realizes that this is a business first, and he knows that Cleveland isn't going to be able to afford him. It's why I wish that there could be some sort of franchise tag in MLB. Kluber still has three cost controlled years, but is older, so they could move either one, probably depends on the offer and what best helps the major league team.
    Baseball needs a hard cap big time.

Then you need max contracts. No way a pitcher should be making a significant portion of your budget for just 35 regular season starts accounted for.

It needs a salary floor more than it needs a hard cap IMO. The luxury tax has effectively served it's purpose for that, a hard cap isn't needed.

well yanks, Boston, dodgers etc don't give a crap about the tax they have to pay. We need to stop teams from just easily outbidding others for players.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Then you need max contracts. No way a pitcher should be making a significant portion of your budget for just 35 regular season starts accounted for.
    agreed