Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    53,998

    Team Most Likely To Make The Playoffs

    If you had to chose one (feel free to chose more than one)

    which team would you chose today to make the playoffs


    Orlando Magic
    Charlotte Hornets
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Dallas Mavs
    Sacramento Kings


    First Sim League Title!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    76,041
    Charlotte for sure. Their record should be better than it is, and while the west isn't the powerhouse it used to be, I don't think Memphis can sustain, and I don't think Dallas/Sac have the horses yet. Orlando isn't even top half of the league on either side, so they have an inflated record so far.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    8,148
    Assuming health holds up, Grizz. I took a lot of **** for picking them as a playoff team before the season. Healthy Gasol and Conley arent gonna let that team miss the playoffs, they are too tough. Jackson has been a perfect next to Gasol too and an early leader for ROY.

    Apologies to the Hornets, Kemba is playing out of his damn mind.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    76,041
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Assuming health holds up, Grizz. I took a lot of **** for picking them as a playoff team before the season. Healthy Gasol and Conley arent gonna let that team miss the playoffs, they are too tough. Jackson has been a perfect next to Gasol too and an early leader for ROY.

    Apologies to the Hornets, Kemba is playing out of his damn mind.
    I don't think the Grizz can stay healthy considering they depend so much on guys who are older/brittle. And their offense is just crap. But my lack of faith in their health is why I didn't pick them..

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    If you had to chose one (feel free to chose more than one)

    which team would you chose today to make the playoffs


    Orlando Magic
    Charlotte Hornets
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Dallas Mavs
    Sacramento Kings
    You should add the pistons as the 3rd east team.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    17,979
    I think it's going to be the Mavs. They're only getting better with time and while he may be ancient, Dirk still isn't even back. He's obviously not a superstar anymore but he's probably going to be with the 2nd unit. I can see him being a good role player even at the age of 40.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    27,450
    Hornets

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Charlotte for sure. Their record should be better than it is, and while the west isn't the powerhouse it used to be, I don't think Memphis can sustain, and I don't think Dallas/Sac have the horses yet. Orlando isn't even top half of the league on either side, so they have an inflated record so far.
    Orlando plays good teams hard and playing much better as of late. They have decent depth and defensively I think they can be better.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,897
    Mavs most definitely

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •