Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Team Most Likely To Make The Playoffs

If you had to chose one (feel free to chose more than one)

which team would you chose today to make the playoffs

Orlando Magic
    Charlotte Hornets
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Dallas Mavs
    Sacramento Kings

First Sim League Title!

Charlotte for sure. Their record should be better than it is, and while the west isn't the powerhouse it used to be, I don't think Memphis can sustain, and I don't think Dallas/Sac have the horses yet. Orlando isn't even top half of the league on either side, so they have an inflated record so far.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Assuming health holds up, Grizz. I took a lot of **** for picking them as a playoff team before the season. Healthy Gasol and Conley arent gonna let that team miss the playoffs, they are too tough. Jackson has been a perfect next to Gasol too and an early leader for ROY.

Apologies to the Hornets, Kemba is playing out of his damn mind.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Assuming health holds up, Grizz. I took a lot of **** for picking them as a playoff team before the season. Healthy Gasol and Conley arent gonna let that team miss the playoffs, they are too tough. Jackson has been a perfect next to Gasol too and an early leader for ROY.

Apologies to the Hornets, Kemba is playing out of his damn mind.
    I don't think the Grizz can stay healthy considering they depend so much on guys who are older/brittle. And their offense is just crap. But my lack of faith in their health is why I didn't pick them..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    If you had to chose one (feel free to chose more than one)

which team would you chose today to make the playoffs

Orlando Magic
    Charlotte Hornets
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Dallas Mavs
    Sacramento Kings
    You should add the pistons as the 3rd east team.

I think it's going to be the Mavs. They're only getting better with time and while he may be ancient, Dirk still isn't even back. He's obviously not a superstar anymore but he's probably going to be with the 2nd unit. I can see him being a good role player even at the age of 40.

Hornets

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Charlotte for sure. Their record should be better than it is, and while the west isn't the powerhouse it used to be, I don't think Memphis can sustain, and I don't think Dallas/Sac have the horses yet. Orlando isn't even top half of the league on either side, so they have an inflated record so far.
    Orlando plays good teams hard and playing much better as of late. They have decent depth and defensively I think they can be better.

Mavs most definitely