Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Xavier Woods Calls Wrestling Fans "Entitled Infants"

"When people talk about the difference between the organizations Ė not even organizations Ė between like NXT and the main roster. So when they say like, ĎOh man, TakeOver killed it. SummerSlam, this is gonna suck. Itís on the same company. What is there to complain about?Ē

ďYou just got an awesome wrestling show on Saturday night, you just had an awesome wrestling show on Sunday, then youíre gonna watch RAW on Monday, and SmackDown on Tuesday, then NXT.Ē

ďWhat are you complaining about? And then like, you can watch New Japan. You can watch AAA. You can watch so much wrestling from all corners of the world, and itís all awesome and itís all good. Itís all different guys and girls portraying their form of art that they love Ė that they wanna give to you. So anytime anyone complains about wrestling itís so annoying to me because people come off as these entitled infants. Because in reality, wrestling hurts so bad, and then weíre hurting ourselves to entertain the masses, and sometimes the masses wanna tell us how much it sucks."
    http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/12/01/xavier-woods-says-wwe-fans-come-off-entitled-infants/

Thoughts?

First Sim League Title!

I donít really get what his point is. I mean people complain about things they donít like and they are free to do so. If he doesnít like that people express themselves, then heís in the wrong business.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I donít really get what his point is. I mean people complain about things they donít like and they are free to do so. If he doesnít like that people express themselves, then heís in the wrong business.
    valid i can see that. I think his overarching point is "fans" praise NXT while crap on the main roster even though its the same company. If your getting 2 different type of wrestling products (one geared towards indys/adult males vs one geared towards sponsors/stakeholders/families/people of all ages) and there is other products to enojy if "fans" dont enjoy WWE

I think thats his overall point

First Sim League Title!

He's such a part of the WWE machine that I can't really take what he says seriously. It just sounds he's defending the boring product they put on with their main shows. Raw has no excuse being that bad week after week when its their flagship program and their "A" show. If that's their "A" show, fans have every right to complain. Its awful.

I understand the more hardcore wrestling fans have NXT like that should be some consolation but the whole WWE product should be better. Its the same reason why they see dwindling house show attendance year after year.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-06-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    valid i can see that. I think his overarching point is "fans" praise NXT while crap on the main roster even though its the same company. If your getting 2 different type of wrestling products (one geared towards indys/adult males vs one geared towards sponsors/stakeholders/families/people of all ages) and there is other products to enojy if "fans" dont enjoy WWE

I think thats his overall point
    We're typically bitter because they take performers that were presented in a way that made them look good and showed off what they could do well while covering for the areas they are weaker at; and then they make them look like jokes on the main roster.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Wwe main roster sucks. It's not really hard to see it. I mean it's not even debatable. Bad is bad. No matter what or who its geared at it can and should be good. Vince is an old man who is way out of touch and nxt hhh is not. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Wwe main roster sucks. It's not really hard to see it. I mean it's not even debatable. Bad is bad. No matter what or who its geared at it can and should be good. Vince is an old man who is way out of touch and nxt hhh is not. It's that simple.
    The roster doesn't suck. Vince's vision of what it should be does though.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Yeah I completely disagree that the main roster sucks. Itís crazy talented

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Yeah I completely disagree that the main roster sucks. Itís crazy talented

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's has talent but if you have them do the same **** week after week it gets old

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Absolutely, don't disagree with that. Clearly the writers, booking and Vince are the problem with RAW

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The roster doesn't suck. Vince's vision of what it should be does though.
    The roster has more talent than it knows what to do with. The embarrassment of riches should be a good thing but in the WWE's case its actually a detriment.

That said, yeah this is on creative and Vince. Its not on the talent roster. The only thing I could accuse the talent roster of being is perhaps not persuasive enough with their own characters. Previous eras of WWE talent have always said what helped them was creative input on their own behalves to Vince. Maybe most are too afraid to do that in risk of losing their jobs.

When I said the main roster sucks I didn't mean talent. There absolutely loaded. Sorry I just meant the creative booking and overall direction of the main roster. Mainly raw honestly.