Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick prop bet

Sick prop bet

https://nypost.com/2018/11/30/poker-...rous-darkness/

30 days in the dark by yourself 100,000. Would you take it? Should this be legal? If you would not take it would a higher amount make you take it? If you were negotiating with a on a bet like this what would you want the terms to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Would do it. Wouldn't think twice. That means I could finally take an uninterrupted nap. Sign me up.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Sign me up.
    you're a wild man

Wouldn't be easy but I'd be hard pressed not to give it a crack.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I can't believe everyone is saying yes to this. I am a hell no

I'm guessing many if not all of the people saying yes actually wouldn't be able to pull it off though. On paper, it might be an easy yes but completing said task would be far from easy.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm guessing many if not all of the people saying yes actually wouldn't be able to pull it off though. On paper, it might be an easy yes but completing said task would be far from easy.

If you gave me light and something to read I think I could do it but in the dark with nothing sounds impossible. Sounds cruel

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I think you are 100% right.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you gave me light and something to read I think I could do it but in the dark with nothing sounds impossible. Sounds cruel
    The repercussions of doing something like this could also be life changing. I know that may seem silly to some, but just look at the psychological effects just a week in a prison hole has done to man. I guess the only difference would be knowing you're a free man at any time and can walk out at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Exactly. Even just a smartphone and charger would make it so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    The repercussions of doing something like this could also be life changing. I know that may seem silly to some, but just look at the psychological effects just a week in a prison hole has done to man. I guess the only difference would be knowing you're a free man at any time and can walk out at any time.
    But 30 days knowing you come out $100K richer vs 7 days knowing you come out going back in a cell?

I have to think the mindset of knowing the end result would help.

I’d do it because I’d probably adjust to the dark enough to be able to see in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Hmm so it’s a small room with a bathroom bed and not knowing the time and day. I guess that’d be a little harder. I’d still try it for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    But 30 days knowing you come out $100K richer vs 7 days knowing you come out going back in a cell?

I have to think the mindset of knowing the end result would help.

I’d do it because I’d probably adjust to the dark enough to be able to see in the dark.

Still there is actual physical harm that can come from this regardless of mental mindset as well. Lack of natural light can do some really crazy stuff to the human body in a very quick manner.

With that said, you'd be crazy to not give a whirl. Worst case you cave and have to come out.

Not a chance.

You’re literally alone with your thoughts for a month. Nothing to read, watch or write on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast