Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

Week 14: New England Patriots (9-3) @ Miami Dolphins (6-6)

Week 14

vs

Date: Sunday, December 9th, 1:00 PM EST
    TV: CBS

(2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

2. 12-06-2018, 01:28 PM

Oh boy here we go, not sure If I even want to watch lol...

we are going to get effed up! lol
    We can't stop them, and we can't go toe to toe with them offensively either. and they clinch the AFCE with a win.

NE 38
    MIA 13

Yea it's a tough game for sure. Their defense has been blitzing a lot lately and it's been working, add that to us possibly starting our 4th Center and it just calls for trouble. But I didnt expect anything last year either.

Howard has officially been ruled out this week. With him being our best player theres no reason to risk it when the season is pretty much lost. Although the good thing is that it gives a real chance of evaluating how good Minkah is at CB. Even though I know his numbers look impressive, I also think it's a matter of defenses just going elsewhere right now. Hes good but I still think hes best at FS, but with X being out for a bit he gets a real chance to show just how good he is out there.

When is the last time Pats rushed for 150+ yards vs us? Has to have been awhile, but its going to happen Sun.

Maybe this offseason we actually figure out how to rebuild our defensive line. We continue to have no pass rush and our DTs are getting blown off the line.

That was a tough opening drive for the Pats, lol. We'll answer with getting into good field position.

That 3rd down stop by Kiko is the perfect example of Kikos value. When he recognizes the play and can attack hes a good player. But on that first series you saw how terrible he is in space.

I really have no idea what the team does with him in the offseason. Hes got a role and maybe if we get a DC that actually recognizes his flaws he can still have value, but his money is ridiculous.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Our defense though. Making Brady look about 20 years younger. If he played this team every game he could play til he's 50.

Kiko's out there getting shredded in coverage. Offense looks great though.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

They answered TD for TD a lot longer than I expected, now time for the Pats to blow them away. Prediction 45-28. And yes Alonso is not a good football player. He makes a good read about 1 out of 5 plays.

Burke has to be one of the worst DCs in football. You drafted a guy like Baker to help cover Gronk, and you ask a guy like Kiko to do it even though hes shown his entire time here that he cant cover.

Gase has gone full **** it mode today. Days like today are why hes so frustrating. He can absolutely call a good offense and clearly knows when to attack teams weaknesses. But theres some kind of consistent problem that he runs into where one week he just decides to ignore everything and try and outsmart the other coach.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

That's more like Gase 2nd and 20 run.

Patriots had that 2nd and 20 run play called. If you are going to run it on 2nd and 20 you can't make it so obvious.

Kenny Stills sliding is unacceptable. Its those kind of plays that loses games.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast