Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MIA had two blocked punts and that ridiculous Stills slide prior to the 1st.

NE had a missed EP, missed FG, and Brady took a sack to end the half.

Like someone said, both teams pretty much screwed the pooch pretty good here. Our defense got lit up, again. Yes our offense somehow kept us in it.

Lucky win? Yup. Desperate teams get lucky some times. Still on the outside looking in at the playoffs. Imagine if we beat MIN and PIT beats NE? It will make the final couple of games very interesting.

A win is a win, and this was a very fun win.

Article I read is that in the Super Bowl ERA that is the longest TD made with no time left in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Article I read is that in the Super Bowl ERA that is the longest TD made with no time left in the game.
    Yes the 69 yards is now the longest with no time left in the SB era. Before that it was the D. Jakcson punt return with no time vs the Gmen, that was 65 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Yes the 69 yards is now the longest with no time left in the SB era. Before that it was the D. Jakcson punt return with no time vs the Gmen, that was 65 yards.
    Lucky for me I had the pleasure of watching this game and the music city miracle game live on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Lucky for me I had the pleasure of watching this game and the music city miracle game live.
    Lucky you! I saw them both on TV and I'm glad I saw this one for sure! I was screaming so loud I scared the crap out of my 15 year-old son and my wife! Always a pleasure to beat the cheats and this was such a great ending. Shouts to bellycheat for out thinking himself and putting Grok in at safety on the last play. Gronk has no lateral ability and him trying to turn and run was hilarious! As soon as Drake faked the lateral and began to turn his shoulder upfield I yelled, "I think!" and then when he got through that hole and I knew Gronk was the only guy to beat and he was still not within arm's reach I said "Yes! Woo! Yes! He's in! He's in!" etc. because you knew Gronk is all straight line and cannot change directions like Drake. Sweet way to win. Nice to see KC win and Baltimore to lose, as much for knowing it makes home field very difficult for the cheats now as it helps us to have Baltimore lose. Great Sunday.

Was looking at the stats.

6 people recorded one catch and Kenny Stills caught 8. Another funny thing is two of those single "catches" came on the last play with Parker and Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Lucky you! I saw them both on TV and I'm glad I saw this one for sure! I was screaming so loud I scared the crap out of my 15 year-old son and my wife! Always a pleasure to beat the cheats and this was such a great ending. Shouts to bellycheat for out thinking himself and putting Grok in at safety on the last play. Gronk has no lateral ability and him trying to turn and run was hilarious! As soon as Drake faked the lateral and began to turn his shoulder upfield I yelled, "I think!" and then when he got through that hole and I knew Gronk was the only guy to beat and he was still not within arm's reach I said "Yes! Woo! Yes! He's in! He's in!" etc. because you knew Gronk is all straight line and cannot change directions like Drake. Sweet way to win. Nice to see KC win and Baltimore to lose, as much for knowing it makes home field very difficult for the cheats now as it helps us to have Baltimore lose. Great Sunday.
    After reading what I wrote I had to edit what I said. I saw both games on TV not at the stadium.

According to Percentages we were listed before that play as 1% chance of making the playoffs, after that play we jumped to 9%.

As much as he hasn't played good Ted Larsen made the key block 40 yards down field that sprung Drake and won us that game.

Tecmo Bowl version of the final play, "The Miracle In Miami".
    https://twitter.com/Benstonium/statu...953472/video/1

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Tecmo Bowl version of the final play, "The Miracle In Miami".
    https://twitter.com/Benstonium/statu...953472/video/1

Hahaha this is amazing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234