Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Yeah that sack was inexcusable as well.

Tough week but Iím really not too worried. Everyone knows the Pats window is closing. Iím fine riding it out until the fun is over. If we win another one, great. If not, Iím not too upset about it

I feel like this team has gone way to conservative offensively. I never see any risks being taken. They move down the field then get to run zone and go to 75% run and it us always a run up the middle, Michel is better running outside

Stupidity at the top, dumb play calling in the two minute offense at the end of the first half, Brady taking the moronic sack, Belicihick putting Gronk in for a 70+ yd Hail Mary.

Are you kidding me? No one told Brady he couldn't take a sack because he had no TOs left?

Charlie Weis would have been in his ear before that play. Belichick is no genius, just like the SB last year when he could clearly see Foles lined up as a receiver at the end of the 1st half but didn't call a TO. DUMB GIFT TD.

Sometimes you have team wins and sometimes you have team losses... this was a team loss. Brady, Belichick, Gostkowski, and the defense all had a part in helping the team lose. I would personally much rather lose in December than January so there's that. It's time to wake up boys, it's time to get the mistakes ironed out and have a string of good practices and put it together. Get your heads out of your ***** and realize it's go time.

Few positives though. Gronk and Edelman looked good. Pitt and Houston lost so we still have #2

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Few positives though. Gronk and Edelman looked good. Pitt and Houston lost so we still have #2

Big facts...

I mean sucks to get embarrassed on the last play but it wasn't a dagger to the heart with a twist. Ya 1 seed is gone but no one could take advantage of our blunder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Big facts...
    One More Time

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011