• lions will lose in the end

2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Who the hell is Andy Jones?
    guy we've cut from practice squad before

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    The offense still sucked when the weapons were Marvin, Golladay, Tate & Kerryon.
    +1

Cousins is 0-7 on MNF worst in NFL history

#marketable

Vikings ****ing suck. lmao imagine this team with Vikings roster and Stafford at QB

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Cousins is 0-7 on MNF worst in NFL history

#marketable

Vikings ****ing suck. lmao imagine this team with Vikings roster and Stafford at QB
    They'd probably have the same record. They're damn near the same QB if you apply equal cores.

From 2015-2017, Kirk had 6 more total TDs (including passing + rushing for both), 3 more picks, 141 more yds, 40 less sacks, .4 more y/a.

I decided not to include 2018 but that'd be heavily lopsided, and even with Stafford's week 1 roster, the Vikes offense is/was much more talented. However, I will say, Kirk's offensive weaponry in Washington once DJAX left was pretty anemic, so perhaps I should've included 2018 for good measure.

Oh, and if you're a QBWINZ guy, Kirk: 24-23-1 Stafford: 25-23. Stafford got him there. Stafford averages 1 more attempt per game but more than 2.7 sacks to Kirk's 1.6 sacks per game. It's actually nuts how close their per game averages are in terms of efficiency.
    Last edited by Zspooner; Today at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    They'd probably have the same record. They're damn near the same QB if you apply equal cores.

From 2015-2017, Kirk had 6 more total TDs (including passing + rushing for both), 3 more picks, 141 more yds, 40 less sacks, .4 more y/a.

I decided not to include 2018 but that'd be heavily lopsided, and even with Stafford's week 1 roster, the Vikes offense is/was much more talented. However, I will say, Kirk's offensive weaponry in Washington once DJAX left was pretty anemic, so perhaps I should've included 2018 for good measure.

Oh, and if you're a QBWINZ guy, Kirk: 24-23-1 Stafford: 25-23. Stafford got him there. Stafford averages 1 more attempt per game but more than 2.7 sacks to Kirk's 1.6 sacks per game. It's actually nuts how close their per game averages are in terms of efficiency.
    not even close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234