Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    IMO.... Trash talk is for game day and on the field.... Using the media to get name recognition during a week that should be all about focus, shows that Kamu needs to realize who he is, where the team is at, and what needs to be done to win this game

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    IMO.... Trash talk is for game day and on the field.... Using the media to get name recognition during a week that should be all about focus, shows that Kamu needs to realize who he is, where the team is at, and what needs to be done to win this game
    Preach.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team

really shocks me Philly fans prefer players not to talk, thats just how soem guys get into their groove while they prepare. No harm in saying **** dallas, they always choke and we are gonna go out and prove it. If we choke well the backlash is deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    really shocks me Philly fans prefer players not to talk, thats just how soem guys get into their groove while they prepare. No harm in saying **** dallas, they always choke and we are gonna go out and prove it. If we choke well the backlash is deserved.
    And it's not like what Kamu said isn't true lol.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Your right...There is no harm in saying **** Dallas. I for one have just always found more respect for those who do, not those who talk. Dawkins personified that.... he left it on the field, and really....thats where it matters

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    And it's not like what Kamu said isn't true lol.
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Your right...There is no harm in saying **** Dallas. I for one have just always found more respect for those who do, not those who talk. Dawkins personified that.... he left it on the field, and really....thats where it matters
    100% the field is where it matters. Ever see White Men Cant Jump though? When Billy is in the zone at the 2v2 tourney just running his mouth to anyone who will listen getting all fired up and getting in their head and using it to his advantage. Its just how some guys operate. I was like that in my competitive playing days, im all for it.

Initial post is Bdizzled up with info on the game.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team

I got a feeling we're kicking *** Sunday.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

I fux.

Skip Bayless basically said that Wentz is overrated af and gonna play so bad that it'll lose the game for the eagles. Usually reality is the exact opposite of whatever skip Bayless says, so I think we good.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Kareem Hunt -- Eagles -- 2019? If she really did drop the 'N-bomb' on him and then hit him first too....Look, I would never hit a woman, but my own grandmother once told me, "If she is man enough to hit a man, she better be man enough to be hit by a man." Personally, my beliefs were, if I'm not in danger or in pain, I'm not hitting back. That said, I understand what my grandmother said and agree. With all this equality talk these days, being a woman cannot be a defense against a male retaliating.

That said, I would look at the 2 other instances that are being reviewed by the league before moving forward with the Kareem Hunt to the Eagles movement.

Hill...shut your mouth until your play on the field has done some talking. lol I'm cool with Cox or someone with some pull around the leagues saying this, but Hill? C'mon man...lol

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Kareem Hunt -- Eagles -- 2019? If she really did drop the 'N-bomb' on him and then hit him first too....Look, I would never hit a woman, but my own grandmother once told me, "If she is man enough to hit a man, she better be man enough to be hit by a man." Personally, my beliefs were, if I'm not in danger or in pain, I'm not hitting back. That said, I understand what my grandmother said and agree. With all this equality talk these days, being a woman cannot be a defense against a male retaliating.

That said, I would look at the 2 other instances that are being reviewed by the league before moving forward with the Kareem Hunt to the Eagles movement.

Hill...shut your mouth until your play on the field has done some talking. lol I'm cool with Cox or someone with some pull around the leagues saying this, but Hill? C'mon man...lol
    Sign him now. lol.

hes not even allowed to be signed.

So nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast