Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I do. We’ve choked more than any team in the league this year. Why on earth are we talking?
    why do you care if hes trash talking? thats sports.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Eh, it annoys me. Do it on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Seriously, how is that even legal?
    Dallas had to do the same last time they faced the eagles. We had the extra rest and the cowboys had a short week and had to travel.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Bugs me this year because some of our players talked lots after the Superbowl win and are/were having a hard time finding that same success. If you play and win, I have no problem (kinda still do, I am humble) with them talking but when we are struggling just shut up and focus on winning, not giving your opponent extra motivation to make you eat crow.

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Bugs me this year because some of our players talked lots after the Superbowl win and are/were having a hard time finding that same success. If you play and win, I have no problem (kinda still do, I am humble) with them talking but when we are struggling just shut up and focus on winning, not giving your opponent extra motivation to make you eat crow.
    Especially when half the world doesn't even know who that cat is. I mean, if Cox wants to talk, cool, he's somebody.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

If we choke out the Cowboys, I'll have a new signature or avatar.

The return... 2018-19

Dak responded to Kamu via a radio interview:

"'Who?'" Dak said.

"After being told again, Dak said, "'Coach Garrett has a great saying...winners worry about winning and losers worry about winners."
    Gotta love it lol.

The return... 2018-19

Gotta love it lol.
    Oh STFU Dak you turd. You haven't won ****.

Gotta love it lol.
    Exactly, who?

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

The Philadelphia Eagles released their second official injury report on Thursday in advance of their Week 14 game against the Dallas Cowboys.

The good news is that Josh Adams was a full participant in Thurdsay’s practice after being listed as limited with a shoulder issue on Wednesday. The undrafted rookie figures to maintain his lead back role in Dallas. Adams had seven carries for 47 yards (6.7 average) against the Cowboys back in Week 10.

The not so good news is that six Eagles players missed Thursday’s practice: Michael Bennett, Jordan Hicks, Timmy Jernigan, Avonte Maddox, Jalen Mills, and Jason Peters.

It’s hard to get a good gauge on today’s injury report because the Eagles are likely resting players given that it’s a short week. Based on Doug Pederson’s comments from Tuesday, it sounds like Mills is the only player who doesn’t have a chance to play this week. That doesn’t guarantee everyone else besides Mills is in.

The Eagles will release their third and final injury report tomorrow on Friday. We’ll find out more about this team’s status then.

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES INJURY REPORT (THURSDAY)
    DID NOT PARTICIPATE

DE Michael Bennett (foot)
    LB Jordan Hicks (calf)
    DT Timmy Jernigan (back)
    DB Avonte Maddox (ankle, knee)
    CB Jalen Mills (foot)
    OT Jason Peters (ankle)

FULL PARTICIPATION

RB Josh Adams (shoulder)

Exactly, who?
    A legend, that's who.

The return... 2018-19

Eh, it annoys me. Do it on the field.
    eh hes not lyin though. if he doesnt back it up we can tear him a new one.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

im not a believer in the extra motivation stuff. if this is what Dallas needs as motivation they got another coming to them win or lose.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

This Kamu comment is getting alot of attention. Some reporter kinda zinged Kamu pretty good. I dont remember but supposedly Kamu dropped what would have been a pick 6 a few weeks ago vs the cowboys. Had Kamu held onto the ball we would have won, hate to say it but he choked there.

This Kamu comment is getting alot of attention. Some reporter kinda zinged Kamu pretty good. I dont remember but supposedly Kamu dropped what would have been a pick 6 a few weeks ago vs the cowboys. Had Kamu held onto the ball we would have won, hate to say it but he choked there.
    I know exactly what play they are talking about, I actually mentioned that play a few days ago in the nfl forum. It wasn't gonna be a pick 6 because his momentum was carrying him out of bounds, but it was an easy pick that shoulda been caught and woulda put the eagles at around the red zone area IIRC. In hindsight, that one play coulda changed the whole game around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast