Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I know itís not all on Howard, but one of our top priorities really needs to be on a back with better acceleration. I still think heís good, but we need a guy that can cut into holes quicker and get out and run. Hopefully Pace can find another gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've just felt like he's looked slower than usual this season. He's never been all that fast to begin with, but there have been several chances for him to pick up extra yardage where he just can't outrun a LB.

The vision and ability to break some tackles is still there, but I definitely want a more explosive back next season.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I've just felt like he's looked slower than usual this season. He's never been all that fast to begin with, but there have been several chances for him to pick up extra yardage where he just can't outrun a LB.

The vision and ability to break some tackles is still there, but I definitely want a more explosive back next season.
    Agreed. Thatís why I spoke out about him a few weeks ago. He just doesnít have that same burst he used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142