Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like the pick-up. The Raiders need to try people out, Anderson was good at one time, health is an issue. This is doesn't hurt the team at all, especially if Martin is gimpy.

"...prone to stoogery.".

He doesn't seem to have a tough time holding on to the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    He doesn't seem to have a tough time holding on to the ball.
    That's gooooooood! LOL

"...prone to stoogery.".

Anderson is younger than Martin and Lynch. He was a 1000 yard rusher in 2017. I still don't know why the Broncos released him.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Anderson is younger than Martin and Lynch. He was a 1000 yard rusher in 2017. I still don't know why the Broncos released him.
    He was actually released by Carolina. Carolina signed cadet, who plays similar to mccaffrey. So I think they wanted a backup to keep the sane style.

Anderson was obviously frustrated in Carolina, as he wanted more opportunity. He is also a hometown kid. Read that his mom would wear her raiders jacket over his jersey to the raider/broncos games.

I like that we are giving him a shot. Doesn't hurt.

This is definitely a move with an eye to next season. Gruden probably doesn't want to go into 2019 with just Martin and the Mighty Mites.

I just wish we could find the next Napoleon Kaufman (who retired averaging 4.90 yards per carry) in the draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQcduOM_L6s
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    This is definitely a move with an eye to next season. Gruden probably doesn't want to go into 2019 with just Martin and the Mighty Mites.

I just wish we could find the next Napoleon Kaufman (who retired averaging 4.90 yards per carry) in the draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQcduOM_L6s
    Yes it does look like he's serious about staying with the team. I hope he does well in the last 4 games of the season.

https://footballmaven.io/raiders/new...0aYD6My_4bC8g/
    Last edited by erickench; 12-07-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Went to school with the kid. I took his gurlllll lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12