Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Not mad at the Jabari signing. Itís basically a one year deal. No such thing as a bad one year deal, especially for a team like us that doesnít plan on winning anything. It was worth a shot, but itís obvious heís just not a good player in todayís NBA. He can score for sure sometimes, but he more than cancels it out with his terrible defense and turnovers/terrible shots.

People give LaVine ****, but at least he gives effort and is more efficient. He actually looks like he belongs athletically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I mean it doesn't effect our future in the slightest. I was always under the impression that they were bringing him in to A) see if he show upside as a past 2nd overall pick, and B) at least sell tickets in a year that we didn't expect to win much anyways.

One things we need to be really mad about with our FO is not trading anyone that isn't part of the future for future assets, even if it's 2nd rounders. You never know when you will fall into a Malcolm Brogdon
    Last edited by dabears34ft; Today at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Yeah I mean it doesn't effect our future in the slightest. I was always under the impression that they were bringing him in to A) see if he show upside as a future 2nd, and B) at least sell tickets in a year that we didn't expect to win much anyways.

One things we need to be really mad about with our FO is not trading anyone that isn't part of the future for future assets, even if it's 2nd rounders. You never know when you will fall into a Malcolm Brogdon
    I could see what they were trying to do with Parker but I don't agree with it. I'd rather they use the cap space to take on bad contracts for a draft pick instead of swinging and missing on mid tier free agents. It's gonna be the same **** over the summer. They'll try and fail on a big name then settle have to settle for an over paid mid tier guy. The FO is not good at signing free agents or making trades. They're good at drafting. Why not stick to your strength and stack draft picks.
    Last edited by ILMindState; Today at 03:52 PM.

Bulls shopping Jabari via KC

Which is why it makes absolutely no sense to bench him, then try to trade him. Why drive his value down?? Front office and coach are supposedly on the same page, but working at cross purposes.

The thing is, even if we're the worst or second worst team this year, odds of getting number 1 pick is like 14%. We can wish for Zion all year, but we need luck waaaaaay more than tanking. Odds for the sixth worst team is like 9%, so the absolute worst record has a 5% higher chance of getting the top pick.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213