Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Hey its what being a fan is all about, I've thought about it not gonna lie. We just need to take care of our business and hope for the best. It all starts Sunday and it's going to be tough no doubt the saints are salivating to redeem the cowboys loss. Hopefully Grimes and Dotson can at least get back out there. A resemblance of a run game would go a long way.

Iíd be happy not seeing Grimes anymore, the same goes for Dotson but we need him. Grimes is a shell of his former self and heís actually a liability in coverage now. The secondary has actually payed better especially against the Panthers and that was without Grimes. Let him ride the pine and move on from him.
    Making the playoffs would be really awesome but I donít know if we can. I donít trust this team very much and as good as we are at home is as bad as we are on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    It's really sad you're still defending Fitzpatrick when all you can say is can we move on? It's actually pathetic and it's you who cant get over the fact that Fitzpatrick has and always will be what he is, a 2nd or 3rd string qb in the NFL.

All I said was Jameis Winston's STATS the last 2 weeks. Loving how our team has played and extremely happy with him taking care of the ball. And all anyone can say is well what's your spin on why he turned the ball over half a season ago. I'm not talking about half a season ago. I specifically said the last 2 weeks. You guys got your panties in a bunch for christ sakes. Can you guys get over it and look at what I said, the last two weeks and moving forward?

Thanks!
    I'm not gonna waste my time reading this whole post. The first line alone shows your inability to comprehend. I'm not defending Fitzpatrick, I'm defending the coaching decision to put him in when they did which, clearly worked. Good luck putting together your next ridiculous argument

Yea Grimes is not one of our two best CB's at this point. Need Dotson though

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I'm not gonna waste my time reading this whole post. The first line alone shows your inability to comprehend. I'm not defending Fitzpatrick, I'm defending the coaching decision to put him in when they did which, clearly worked. Good luck putting together your next ridiculous argument
    Yup getting to 3 wins and 7 losses clearly worked. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    I know my small brain canít comprehend the extensive knowledge youíre dropping, and I also know that youíre so much smarter than I am and obviously I must be an idiot. But even I know which ďyouíreĒ to use in general conversation. Since you want to make this personal and attack me how about I attack back! Would you like that? No you wouldnít do please donít attack me.

I was stating that what you claimed to be an issue with Winston is what every other player in the league deals with and if he canít handle it then he shouldnít be the starter.
    You also said name a team thatís had a different starter this year, how about the Redskins whoís on their 3rd starting QB this year. It happens and Winston getting benched was the right call.
    You think I'm attacking you? You're such a little p****. I literally gave Jameis Winstons stats the last 2 weeks. And you came out of left field and told me to spin it? You did not like that I complimented our current QB and it triggered you for some reason that I said that and you actually out of no where attacked me. I didnt say name 1 team whose started a couple QBs. You clearly cant read or comprehend and this conversation is over because you're a waste of my time.

Yup getting to 3 wins and 7 losses clearly worked. Awesome.
    Actually the result is 2 wins and 0 losses, since returning from his benching, but feel free to continue talking about our backup QB

Yes 2 wins 0 losses. Which is what my whole post was about that started yours and 5surretts argument. So yes. Now you have joined on my side instead of trying to argue back and telling me to spin it. Took you guys long enough!
    Last edited by BucsFan47; 12-05-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    Hey its what being a fan is all about, I've thought about it not gonna lie. We just need to take care of our business and hope for the best. It all starts Sunday and it's going to be tough no doubt the saints are salivating to redeem the cowboys loss. Hopefully Grimes and Dotson can at least get back out there. A resemblance of a run game would go a long way.
    You said it. But I gotta agree with 5surretts Grimes has not looked all that much better than the other corners. I definitely want Davis and Dotson back though

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    You said it. But I gotta agree with 5surretts Grimes has not looked all that much better than the other corners. I definitely want Davis and Dotson back though
    Grimes is done and although his wife is a known nutjob she knows after 4 more games he will be calling it quits whether he likes it or not.

We knew this was happening and the reason why we drafted 2 CB's last draft.

It's a tryout for some of these guys like Elliot, Harris and Adams to maybe squeak out a roster spot for next season.

I still think we bring in a corner in Free Agency but we will definitely be drafting another in the first 3 rounds in April.

You think I'm attacking you? You're such a little p****. I literally gave Jameis Winstons stats the last 2 weeks. And you came out of left field and told me to spin it? You did not like that I complimented our current QB and it triggered you for some reason that I said that and you actually out of no where attacked me. I didnt say name 1 team whose started a couple QBs. You clearly cant read or comprehend and this conversation is over because you're a waste of my time.
    Once again you go back to name calling. Shows you have no arguement and youíre just grasping at straws to get a reaction. Have fun in life and I hope you never reproduce

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Once again you go back to name calling. Shows you have no arguement and youíre just grasping at straws to get a reaction. Have fun in life and I hope you never reproduce
    You telling me I'm name calling speaks to who you are deep down which I've already stated. More importantly, you telling me you hope I never produce is also along the lines of name calling which goes against what you are telling me I'm doing and completely contradicting yourself. The retaliator is always the one who makes it worse so congrats on ya for being a walking contradiction! Let's go Jameis! Let's Go Bucs!

That's all I care about these last 4 games, Pal.

Yes 2 wins 0 losses. Which is what my whole post was about that started yours and 5surretts argument. So yes. Now you have joined on my side instead of trying to argue back and telling me to spin it. Took you guys long enough!
    I never made any comment about you posting Winston's stats. I had no problem with it at all. You are trying to create a problem that isn't there.

Grimes is done and although his wife is a known nutjob she knows after 4 more games he will be calling it quits whether he likes it or not.

We knew this was happening and the reason why we drafted 2 CB's last draft.

It's a tryout for some of these guys like Elliot, Harris and Adams to maybe squeak out a roster spot for next season.

I still think we bring in a corner in Free Agency but we will definitely be drafting another in the first 3 rounds in April.
    All 4 of our presumed starting DB's will be in their 2nd or 3rd year in 2019. I think we would be a lot better off addressing CB in FA then in the draft. We have enough young developing talent at that position. A vet in their prime would be a good addition. Ronald Darby? Bryce Callahan? I guess it really depends on who we have running the defense next season, but there are some guys out there

I never made any comment about you posting Winston's stats. I had no problem with it at all. You are trying to create a problem that isn't there.
    Well thank you for that

All 4 of our presumed starting DB's will be in their 2nd or 3rd year in 2019. I think we would be a lot better off addressing CB in FA then in the draft. We have enough young developing talent at that position. A vet in their prime would be a good addition. Ronald Darby? Bryce Callahan? I guess it really depends on who we have running the defense next season, but there are some guys out there
    If VH3 could come back healthy and actually make something of himself that would help. Would be in on Darby if it wasnt too expensive.

The biggest holes for me in order are: Right Tackle/D End and Cornerback. I think Cappa fills in the Guard position in September 2019 and any other Oline depth is a bonus. I still think we should re sign Donavon Smith at the right price. Unfortunately I dont think we will re sign Kwon. I think a healthy Beckwith along with David and Taylor plus some depth is still very good.

I like our young secondary but another pick would be nice as Ryan Smith and VG3 are likely out the next 1 to 2 years.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345