Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Crow suffered another concussion tonight.

Safe to say his season (and possibly his career) is over

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Crow suffered another concussion tonight.

Safe to say his season (and possibly his career) is over
    Gotta hang it up at this point. Heís made enough money and some things are just more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sad if this is the way Crow goes out.

I'm hoping Crawford can come back, but I also understand completely if he's done. Depends on how severe the concussion was. If it takes him all season just to get back, he should retire. No sport is worth your long-term health.

2016 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing us sell high on Gustafsson. He's a player that's played really well this year and part of last year. He's fairly young at 26, and is on a dirt cheap contract for this season and next season. To a playoff team, he might be worth a 1st and possibly a small add. I'd also look to buy low on some players like we did with Dylan Strome. Burakovsky is a player I would love to take a chance on for cheap. One trade suggestion I saw over on another hockey forum was Gustafsson and Perlini for Burakovsky and Washington's 1st. Not sure I'd want to give up Perlini. I'd rather see what we have there first unless Washington was willing to add like a 3rd or something. But I like the idea of Gustafsson+ for Burakovsky and Washington's 1st. It's just a matter of figuring out what that plus would be. I think Gustafsson is worth more than the Washington 1st currently but not worth Burakovsky and the Washington 1st on his own.

December 2018 (9-14-5)

Last edited by CubsRule08; 12-30-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Good riddance to Manning. He sucked. Not sure what, if anything, Garrison has to offer these days. Cagguila is an interesting pick up. Oilers fans donít seem pleased by the trade.

Also, canít wait until #LoveTheDrake becomes a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Good riddance to Manning. He sucked. Not sure what, if anything, Garrison has to offer these days. Cagguila is an interesting pick up. Oilers fans donít seem pleased by the trade.
    Yeah. Heard Caggiula could be another Strome-like player, and Strome has had a good start to his Hawks career (13 pts in 17 games).

Anything we got for Manning is a plus. Garrison wonít play a second as a Hawk. Good trade IMO

Thank God. Getting anything for Manning is a win. Getting a young, speedy 3rd/4th line wing without a bad contract is a huge win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Garrison is likely Rockford depth like CR08 says below. Caggiula should be a solid 3rd or 4th line player for us. Should fit in well here.

Yeah. Heard Caggiula could be another Strome-like player, and Strome has had a good start to his Hawks career (13 pts in 17 games).

Anything we got for Manning is a plus. Garrison wonít play a second as a Hawk. Good trade IMO
    Caggiula isn't nearly that good, but he does have some talent. He did put up monster stats his senior year in college, though. So you never know. It's more likely he's a solid 3rd line wing for us. Maybe a Frolik-type player that plays a bottom-6 role with us and then later earns a bigger role somewhere else.

I think the Hawks need to take a break from these outdoor games.

Theyíre not very good in any of them.

They're really thinking of putting Corey back out there if medically cleared? I get he will play and there is a different bravado in hockey, but not sure he should be on the ice anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    They're really thinking of putting Corey back out there if medically cleared? I get he will play and there is a different bravado in hockey, but not sure he should be on the ice anymore.
    Thatís what theyíre saying, but I keep hearing heís nowhere near ready to play still.

Itís going to be the same thing as last season. I think Crow is done

Blackhawks acquire D Slater Koekkoek and 5th rd pick from Lightning for D Jan Rutta and 7th rd pick

Blackhawks acquire D Slater Koekkoek and 5th rd pick from Lightning for D Jan Rutta and 7th rd pick
    A good trade, I would have been happy with Rutta and the 7th for the 5th ... KoekKoek is a nice bonus, he way a high pick, maybe he can turn it around. But even if not, they moved up 2 rounds in exchange for a guy in Rockford that was not coming back next year anyway. Really cannot argue with this one .. and along with the Manning trade, pretty much erases the 2 worst moves of the off season

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast