Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Eagles vs Skins Week 13

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Yep. Carson is money on roll outs too.
    That 4th down run on the goal line was such a dumb call... I thought they'd call for Wentz to roll out to ertz side so he'd have a couple throwing options and also run it in if that option presented itself. PA needs to happen more imo, especially with adams running the ball somewhat effective now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That 4th down run on the goal line was such a dumb call... I thought they'd call for Wentz to roll out to ertz side so he'd have a couple throwing options and also run it in if that option presented itself. PA needs to happen more imo, especially with adams running the ball somewhat effective now

The fact that they didn't have Ertz in there scremed run, which might have been worse than the actual play call.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    The fact that they didn't have Ertz in there scremed run, which might have been worse than the actual play call.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    Exactly... It was weird they didn't have him in, then they called a timeout so I was thinking oh they are just giving him a breather, they'll get him in now.. But still lined up without him. Lol brain fart dougie

Your baby can't do this

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678