Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 13: Dallas Cowboys (6-5) vs. New Orleans Saints (10-1)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS New Orleans Saints
    11/29/2018 8:20 PM EST
    AT&T Stadium

Cowboys win in a game that is a lot closer and lower scoring than anyone thought it would be.

Gonna get killed most likely. Putting up 3 against this team just is not gonna cut it

Is this game fixed? Does the nfl basically want Dallas to lose???

Boys on a roll. This team could be dangerous

Speechless. Undefeated since Cooper was acquired right? Either way this defense just made a statement and even did so with Gregory roughing passer and his neutral zone call that took away a strip sack fumble recovery which he was actually not over line. Anyway.....no BS if we had just a slightly better QB this team would be a real contender with this defense. Now they cant go put up a dud next game and throw is away.

I dont know dude, 24 of 28 with some big plays with his feet I am not sure we are QB limited. Dak looked a lot like the 2016 Dak tongight which is plenty good to win big games.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Speechless. Undefeated since Cooper was acquired right? Either way this defense just made a statement and even did so with Gregory roughing passer and his neutral zone call that took away a strip sack fumble recovery which he was actually not over line. Anyway.....no BS if we had just a slightly better QB this team would be a real contender with this defense. Now they cant go put up a dud next game and throw is away.
    We need the Eagles to beat the Skins this weekend. Then next week we would pretty much bury the division with a win against the Eagles.

It's safe to say the defense is pretty darn good. They've been keeping this team afoat all season and just held a high powered saints offense to 10 points. I've been watching football shows all week and almost all the pundits picked the saints to blow out the cowboys. I wonder how much better this defense can get.

When i looked at the schedule it seemed like the saints were the most formidable opponent in the remaining games. I wonder how this all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post

Man you cant be happy about nothing bro. Dak didnt play a perfect game, the OL sure as **** didnt with zeke being held in check running the ball. Dak out played Brees, idgaf about our defense being elite he out played Brees.

You arent getting a better qb and keeping this roster intact, theres a salary cap, plus any qb slightly better isnt becoming a FA and you have slim to none chance of drafting one outside the top of the 1st round. You dont like him fine, but hes going to be here a long while so instead of finding any reason to ***** about him regardless of the outcome, why dont you just enjoy the win and be done with it. we're winning 10 games, going to the playoffs as unreal as that sounds and this offense has been incredibly better since we got what.......a WR that knows how to get open, it makes it easier for other WR because no you have to game plan for someone outside. Dak needs work, Dak needs a better OC and QB coach thats a given. But his total yardage output is right where it need to be for this team since Cooper came in and for this team and what it wants to do thats good enough. If you want to watch an air it out offense, the Chiefs and Rams always take new fans.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    It's safe to say the defense is pretty darn good. They've been keeping this team afoat all season and just held a high powered saints offense to 10 points. I've been watching football shows all week and almost all the pundits picked the saints to blow out the cowboys. I wonder how much better this defense can get.

Not much, Richard is going to get a HC job if not this year, next year and if we keep making the playoffs, coach clap isnt going anywhere. Making it this year might get coach clap an extension knowing Jerry. I guess Jerry could throw more money at Richard to be DC than hes paying his coach but dude wants to be and will be a HC so money really doesnt matter.

10-6. We will either drop a game (Colts) or give one away because the division is won and we cant get to the 2 or 3 seed come the giants game and just rest everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    Not much, Richard is going to get a HC job if not this year, next year and if we keep making the playoffs, coach clap isnt going anywhere. Making it this year might get coach clap an extension knowing Jerry. I guess Jerry could throw more money at Richard to be DC than hes paying his coach but dude wants to be and will be a HC so money really doesnt matter.
    I am sure teams are now studying this game as a blueprint on how to beat the Saints. Coaches involved with the defense will be a hot commodity if this continues.

Dallas's defense is now ranked #2 in holding opponents to the fewest points, only behind the Ravens. They shut down a Saints team, which at the time was the highest scoring team. The Rams couldn't even hold the Saints under 45 points and the Vikings couldn't hold them under 31. If Randy Gregory didn't have several of those costly penalties, the Saints might have scored even less. That penalty that put Brees back on the field which led to the touchdown. And that 15 yard penalty that helped them extend a play that led to a field goal. I think the team speed is making a big difference. LVE and Jaylon Smith have some really great sideline to sideline speed. And Byron Jones seemed to be draped on whoever he was covering. He's way better at corner than he was at safety.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast